Woodley won't be champ for long because he doesn't have champ cardio.

Kwic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Every champ I can think of has/had good cardio.
Claudia didn't win against Joanna because she doesn't have good cardio.

Elite cardio is part of being a champ.
It helps you in the champ rounds and it helps you to recover quickly when rocked.

Condit, Wonderboy, Rory, they would all beat him IMO. Woodley only has that 1st round to Knock someone out, before he gasses and loses. Condit ate that shot that put Lawler away like it was nothing. And yes, I remember Condit already lost to him (common now...).

Last edited:
While I agree, did you see what he did to Robbie? Robbie almost died on his feet against Mcdonald. Rory was still unable to do in 5 rounds what Woodly did in about 8 seconds. If he connects he can put anyone out. His power + his speed could be trouble for anyone.

cute-thats-racist-gif-854.gif

This may be true unless he's addressed the issue already. If he can continue to put fighters away early for a while, it really won't matter. There will always be ??? with champs. We'll just have to find out.

While I agree, did you see what he did to Robbie? Robbie almost died on his feet against Mcdonald. Rory was still unable to do in 5 rounds what Woodly did in about 8 seconds. If he connects he can put anyone out. His power + his speed could be trouble for anyone.

I agree that it can be trouble for everyone. But I do believe these 3 guys best him if they fight.

hes definitely dangerous early, but i see rory and wonderboy destorying him unless he catches them early. him ellenburger, and hendricks are basically the same fighter. Dangerous early, but turn to wrestling later in the fight

He probably won't be champ for long indeed, but not just because of his cardio. WW is stacked and the only people I can see holding that belt for a while are Stephen Thompson and GSP.

Woodley doesn't need champ cardio. All he needs to do is throw a couple of bombs and wait for the dust to settle.

hes definitely dangerous early, but i see rory and wonderboy destorying him unless he catches them early. him ellenburger, and hendricks are basically the same fighter. Dangerous early, but turn to wrestling later in the fight

it wont be a strike fest, hes going to make it a wrestling match, we'll see how much thompson has improved on the ground

He's black and he's jacked.

Deal with it.

I think he has the best cardio in the WW division.

Back