Woodley Whining

Unfortunately for Woodley life isn't always fair

Wonderboy did jump over him I believe, I would be shocked if UFC gave Woodley a shot over Thompson. Wonderboy has a lot of momentum and hype behind him right now and gained a ton of fans against Hendricks

Since Big Rig v. Wonderboy

Woodley who? huh?

He shouldn't have put all his eggs in one basket and did his job which is to fight not sit out.

Last edited:
looks like sitting out for a year wasn't good for your brand, bruh

Yeah, plus it wasn't like Woodley was killing it before all of this. I was actually pumped for him vs Hendricks because I wanted to see a true #1. The fact is he only has one win over a top 5 opponent. He finished Condit via injury tko in a fight Woodley was clearly winning. Thompson just starched the #2 WW in the world, and it wasn't even close. If it's a co-main on 200, you have to think it's either Thompson or Condit rematch.

Even though he sounds a little whiny I can understand where he's coming from. Its not his fault Hendricks couldn't make weight and Woodley had no one to fight. Then after the fiasco Dana says he will have the next title shot since, once again, its not his fault that Hendricks didn't make weight. If I were Woodley I'd probably sit around too, with how active Lawler is and having already had a win over Condit. No matter who wins in the title fight its a win-win for him. Little did he know Condit and Lawler would have an epic fight (that could result in a rematch) and Wonderboy would obliterate Hendricks later in the 1st round. He probably expected Hendricks to move up a division and Lawler to win, take a quick break and fight him next. Tough luck Woodley.

No one wants to see woodley fight lawler.

He can cry that thompson needs to fight anthor top guy to get a ts but least he has beaten a top guy to earn a ts.

Woodley has beaten nobody,he is on a 2 fight win streak since getting demolished by rory.He needs to fight some more,and i highly doubt he would of beaten johnny

What's "comical" is that Woodley thinks Thompson didn't leap frog him with his performance.

Maybe the UFC is waiting for Conor vs RDA to decide what to do. I wonder if they really are thinking if Conor wins, maybe Conor vs Lawler at UFC 200?

Even though he sounds a little whiny I can understand where he's coming from. Its not his fault Hendricks couldn't make weight and Woodley had no one to fight. Then after the fiasco Dana says he will have the next title shot since, once again, its not his fault that Hendricks didn't make weight. If I were Woodley I'd probably sit around too, with how active Lawler is and having already had a win over Condit. No matter who wins in the title fight its a win-win for him. Little did he know Condit and Lawler would have an epic fight (that could result in a rematch) and Wonderboy would obliterate Hendricks later in the 1st round. He probably expected Hendricks to move up a division and Lawler to win, take a quick break and fight him next. Tough luck Woodley.
Out of curiosity why was Hendricks re-scheduled to fight Thompson instead of Woodley? Assuming Woodley wanted that fight to begin with. Seems to me Woodley saw Hendricks' lack of professionalism as a bye to get to a title shot without actually having to fight him.

LOL at Woodley telling Wonderboy to go fight Macdonald who completely schooled him.

Thompson earned his shot. Deserves it more than Woodley.

Woodley vs Maia for #1 contender.

Woodley Whining...you mean again? lol

First off guy earned a #1 contenders fight via fluke injury to Condit...which he took way too much credit for causing, then he gets the fight with Hendricks....and earns his title shot via Johnny not making weight...not by actually fighting or beating anyone...now he is upset because Thompson is being talked about for the shot and not the guy that didn't really perform at all to get his?

Woodley Whining, again...

Tyron actually has a good point. Almost forgot about the bout with Hendricks being cancelled because Johny couldn't make weight, which Tyron shouldn't be penalized for.

Wouldn't mind a T-wood Wonderboy, Lawler Wonderboy, or a Lawler T-wood match up.

On the other hand, it's fucking terrible to wait for a title shot. It almost never works out in the person who is waiting's favor.

I have a female friend that is like Dana. She always teases me like I'm going to get the title shot but I never do.

she has more deserving contenders

Woodly should have realized he wasnt getting the title shot when they gave it to condit, whom he had beaten

Last edited:

You sure? I'm sure Woodley did some math in his head at the time and appointed himself as the next in line without being told he was guaranteed a title shot. Unless Dana said it later.

If it wasn't for Holly wanting to Bang and just fight, Miesha would likely have been sidelined forever waiting for her word of mouth title shot, and just end up quitting. However like many have said WBW is super shallow, once Ronda went balls deep into In-N-Out, not many competitors to choose from.

WW you just had Lawler give fight of the year w/ Rory and he started off w/ another great fight w/ Condit. Now you have Wonderboy comparing his destruction of Big Rig to upset of the year Holly v. Ronda.

You can't just wait around and twiddle your thumbs, the fight game is going to pass you by. Woodley who? the guy that got lucky landing on Condit's knee? who hasn't fought in forever? b/c why?

I just saw Wonderboy ninja his way around Big Rig, why do I care what this guy is doing, basically SQUATTING, on a possible title shot?

Out of curiosity why was Hendricks re-scheduled to fight Thompson instead of Woodley? Assuming Woodley wanted that fight to begin with. Seems to me Woodley saw Hendricks' lack of professionalism as a bye to get to a title shot without actually having to fight him.
I actually have no idea. You'd think they'd just reschedule if that was the case right? What bothers me isn't that they didn't reschedule Woodley/Hendricks but that Woodley is calling for Thompson to fight the one guy he lost in what would otherwise be a 4-fight win streak.

The boy is all about self promotion. Gotta put them asses in the seats, baby.

The desk approves of this message.

Back