Woodley Whining

Maybe I missed a fight somewhere, was Woodleys last fight against Rory?? If it is then why the hell would he be up for a title shot?
His last fight was a decision victory against Gastelum which was after the embarrassing loss to Rory. Either way, I don't see a title shot for Woodley in the near future unless he blows the roof off the place in his next bout against a top fighter.

Are you saying Woodley would find you irresistible?

Ahhh .. most likely. I think he would legit find it hard to focus ..

Dat double entendre!^ But shhhhh, don't touch it! :p

Racist pricks piling on another black fighter under the guise of criticism. Same ole Sherdog.

I feel sorry for Woodley, If he had the chance to fight Johnny and beat him he would had better chance getting a title shot. Its kinda out of his hand now and he cant do anything about it

His last fight was a decision victory against Gastelum which was after the embarrassing loss to Rory. Either way, I don't see a title shot for Woodley in the near future unless he blows the roof off the place in his next bout against a top fighter.
Oh yeah I did see that fight and it was pretty uninspiring. Sorry dude, you just haven't looked as good as wonderboy and you haven't been very active at all. I agree he should get in their and fucking fight for his title shot

Racist pricks piling on another black fighter under the guise of criticism. Same ole Sherdog.
Awww, he can't think of anything smart to say so he cries "racism" like a little girl. Isn't he cute? Can we pet him, or does he bite as hard as he sucks?

Back