Woodley Wants to Take White to the Woodshed... White Loses Interest in Marketing Him

Woodley's self-promotion is horrible

• Total voters
Dana is a liar, and a horrible human being. Why he thinks he can criticize any of the fighters the way he does is beyond me. How any of you can defend him is beyond me as well, but most of you beta fucks see him as "the boss" who is right no matter what. He's a trash person, zero professionalism, and doesn't deserve his job.

I really dislike this fuckin clown.

Fuck the woodshed... I’d like to see the Hughes bros pound him behind the barn.

giphy.gif

Ive been defending Woodley for quiite sometime now, but he needs to stfu and stop whinning so dam much. Trying to pick a fight with Nate, thats beyond pathetic, give Rda his title shot.

Tyron puts on some of the shittiest fights in the entire history of fighting, calls out retired LW's and expects everyone to acknowledge him as some future ATG big-money fighter when we all remember Rory embarrassing him like 3 years ago.

Meh. He has at least got people talking about him. There are so many champions in this era who are bland and have no USP. You neither hate nor love them. Woodley isn't one of those. I hate him. So props.

This. "Horrible" is being a champion with no threads about you (Looking at you Demetrious and Amanda).

So fighters now won’t want to become the champion????
8FE0FF9D-94CA-424F-A64B-CE3BF16928A4.gif

Dumbest shit I’ve ever heard

Tyrone Woodley is a fool

the end.

he can't promote himself
he has no idea how to
he can't even make people tune in to watch him lose
they just think he's stupid

Hard to promote a guy who stands on the cage for 4 minutes and throws 2 punches a round, race baits every turn he gets and expects big money and big fights for his dogshit performances.

This. "Horrible" is being a champion with no threads about you (Looking at you Demetrious and Amanda).
means nothing

just because your name in highlighted on the forum or social media

like i said
he can't even do what floyd does in making everyone hate him and tune in just to see him lose

I would like someone... anyone... to actually prove that Diaz is a "draw" or a "money fight". Why does Tyron, or anyone else, think that Nate Diaz is the road to his big payday?

It's a smokescreen to get a fight against the stylistically best and easiest opponent Woodley could face. If for whatever reason Tyron isn't actually that stupid, and it's his management team's push for his best route to a huge payday, they should be fired and replaced immediately.

Nate Diaz has never once headlined a PPV card without Conor, so there is basically zero data to back that up. To be fair, most people that bought that PPV did so for Conor. Whether it was to watch him win or lose, he was the selling point, not Diaz.

If Woodley is, as he claims trying to land an opponent with name brand value and dipping into the LW division, then why pick Nate Diaz? Why not Conor himself? Or Khabib, or the actual Interim champ in Tony? Woodley's full of shit... he tried piecing together the fight that's easiest for him, not the one that gets him paid or "builds his brand".
It can't be definitively "proved" until Nate actually fights on a card without Conor.
This is still all common sense.
"Diaz" was already a name in MMA, and Nate's fights with Conor put him on the map. Nate got a lot of support, and fans came out the woodworks after he beat Conor. It's silly to think none of that would carry over into other fights he got in.
Nate has TMZ following him around, and Floyd Mayweather FaceTiming him, and putting it up on social media..he's got his face up on murals. How many other fighters have that kind of attention?

No one, INCLUDING Tyron, said that he would make Conor money from fighting a Diaz. But he would bring in considerable more views and PPV buys if he fought Diaz over just about anybody else in WW with the exception of GSP.

Lol and what...? Tyron said he would fight Conor. Why would he call out Khabib or Tony?
Tyron originally wanted NICK Diaz. Nate only came up after Nate fought Conor at 170lb.

Some fighters just don't know a thing of promoting and just think their entitled to money fights cause they got a belt. He has a bland personality and is coming off two in a row worst fight ever candidates.

He can hold the belt aslong as he wants and promote sleeping pills during his fights and he'll never get it. Look at Mighty Mouse, record for most title defences and nobody gives a shit about him.

Tyrone trying real hard to be a victim, disingeniously making the flawed comparison between him and Nate and asking why the bashing is one sided, the obvious answer is that Nate never claimed anyone was officially offered the fight. Tyrone never addresses the fact that he claimed Nate had officially been offered the fight when that is what Dana's biggest issue was.

means nothing

just because your name in highlighted on the forum or social media

like i said
he can't even do what floyd does in making everyone hate him and tune in just to see him lose

I never said it was "good". I said it's not "horrible".

There's no way you can say it's horrible relative to Mighty Mouse when you consider the ratings they draw and their fighting styles. If 100k people are watching Mighty Mouse, 12 people should be watching Tyron.

RDA won the championship eliminator, he's entitled to the next WW shot... and in my opinion, is a terrible match up for Woodley.

RDA will take the fight to him, and keep pressuring him for as long as the fight goes on. Any fighter that doesn't fear Tyron's overhand right or wrestling has a good chance of beating him. Put Platinum in there. Tyron's more-well rounded, but I guaranteed you Perry will be pushing forward and swinging for the fences non-stop.
you don't even understand MMA

lol

who are you to say who's a "Terrible matchup" for woodley.

Well, the fact that his last couple of title defenses have been absolute snoozefests certainly doesn't help Woodley. Is there anyone who's truly excited to see Woodley's next fight right now? Anyone?

I'm positive Nate would make it a more exciting fight than Colby or Wonderboy III. Just saying..

I mean at least people are talking about him now

Back