Woodley wants the money fight but..

GSP: "I eh want to come bak, I think I am a ready for the fight. I fight Nick, I fight Robbie, I fight Bisping, I fight Conor, I fight Woodley. I enter USADA testing pool and I negotiating with UFC"

Dana: "GSP doesn't want to come back" http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/georges-st-pierre/dana-white-georges-st-pierre-will-not-fight-again/
well, first of all, Fuck you for making me read an article that led to nothing. I'm drunk, and that was just nothing but bullshit. Second of all, I don't believe a word that comes out of any of these fuckers mouths. At this point, if GSP signs for a fight, great, I'll watch it. If not, I don't care, I know he'll probably win 50-45. I'm sick of hearing his potential come back shit, either come back or don't, either way shut up and fight, or just shut up.

well, first of all, Fuck you for making me read an article that led to nothing. I'm drunk, and that was just nothing but bullshit. Second of all, I don't believe a word that comes out of any of these fuckers mouths. At this point, if GSP signs for a fight, great, I'll watch it. If not, I don't care, I know he'll probably win 50-45. I'm sick of hearing his potential come back shit, either come back or don't, either way shut up and fight, or just shut up.

Yep, GSP been saying he's maybe coming back for about a year now.

Couldn't give a shit anymore, also you should get one of those text readers - reads all the shit on the screen to you, really helps when your too wasted to see the words.

Except he is champ, so he has job security for now, which is why he wants his money fight.
I understand that he wants a money fight, but utlimately he has to fight whoever the UFC puts in front of him. It's not his decision at all. I'm tired of these prima donna champions. I can understand this for a guy like GSP, Aldo, or Silva who literally reigned an entire division, but not for a new champ who is probably going to lose the belt within 2 fights.

Yep, GSP been saying he's maybe coming back for about a year now.

Couldn't give a shit anymore, also you should get one of those text readers - reads all the shit on the screen to you, really helps when your too wasted to see the words.
haha, Cheers, and goodnight brother.

GSP has only just entered the USADA testing pool which is four months long - that's the time frame he has to wait.

No reason not to make Woodley vs Wonderboy.
He sat out 18 months crying like a baby while division moved on mind you and he moved from #1 to #4-6. (and never should have got title shot at that point think Robbie gifted him) Anyway 18 more months won't phase him unless Dana threatens a strip. He'll get GSP if he wants it most likely.

He sat out 18 months crying like a baby while division moved on mind you and he moved from #1 to #4-6. (and never should have got title shot at that point think Robbie gifted him) Anyway 18 more months won't phase him unless Dana threatens a strip. He'll get GSP if he wants it most likely.
You'd hope they wouldn't stall the belt that long for a fight no one but Woodley and maybe GSP wants.

Doesn't it take 2 big names to make them ppvs and big money? Even if they match him with the likes of GSP or Diaz their names alone won't be able to generate much hype.

Woodley has barely any hype or fans so he should just defend the belt against the next person in line.

Absolutely incorrect. GSP fills seats on his own. Diaz is not a big money fight at all. When Conor fights fans come to see him no matter his opponent. It's great if you have two big names, but as long as you have one you are fine.

I understand that he wants a money fight, but utlimately he has to fight whoever the UFC puts in front of him. It's not his decision at all. I'm tired of these prima donna champions. I can understand this for a guy like GSP, Aldo, or Silva who literally reigned an entire division, but not for a new champ who is probably going to lose the belt within 2 fights.
I completely agree with that too. I don't blame him for wanting it, doesnt mean he needs to get it.

Good point.... but GSP & Nick can both fill PPV numbers... but why would they do it with someone who isn't contributing.

Woodley ain't a draw... the only interest GSP or Diaz would have with Woodley is the belt & they can just as easily wait until the next guy takes it from him who may actually contribute to the numbers.

GSP vs. Robbie or Wonderboy would've been much bigger fights.

Woodley vs GSP or Nick Diaz is not a money fight, he needs to get into reality. they are only money fights if its 2 big stars. Woodley vs Nick does about 600k, no more. he is living in a fantasy.

Doesn't it take 2 big names to make them ppvs and big money? Even if they match him with the likes of GSP or Diaz their names alone won't be able to generate much hype.

Woodley has barely any hype or fans so he should just defend the belt against the next person in line.
Dude GSP is the money fight. Put that on a McGregor card or a Nate Diaz card or a Honda card and you have instant money.

Back