Woodley wants the money fight but..

Chronicsonic

chocolate rain
Banned
Reaction score
Doesn't it take 2 big names to make them ppvs and big money? Even if they match him with the likes of GSP or Diaz their names alone won't be able to generate much hype.

Woodley has barely any hype or fans so he should just defend the belt against the next person in line.

He doesn't deserve one yet....

Sorry for being so racist.

It's his first title defense and it's not like he's picking a scrub to fight.

Enough with this. Same with the Bisping shit. They will defend their belts - they are not Conor.

It's his first title defense and it's not like he's picking a scrub to fight.

Enough with this. Same with the Bisping shit. They will defend their belts - they are not Conor.

At least Conor is facing a top 10 ranked fighter...

I'd buy the PPV just to apologize for slavery tbh

Logical = Racism these days...
I can't help that,

I come from a long line of logical thinkers, my father probably bred it into me, to be logical - hence my clear racism.

I bet the return of GSP will garner a good amount of interest, it being against the champ will make it that much more
intriguing, regardless of who that champ is.

True GPS return will generate alot of interest no matter what but I think Woodley is probs the least interesting top 5 WW

fighting GSP is bigger than fighting Thompson, and i have no doubt in my mind if Tyron KO'd Robbie he can do the same to Thompson

True GPS return will generate alot of interest no matter what but I think Woodley is probs the least interesting top 5 WW

This. Its a GSP return son. Set that sh*t up in Canada and it doesn't matter who the opponent is.

I, for one kind of like Woodley's fighting when he's not the Woodley we saw against Rory... But I'm annoyed with his entitlement right off the bat when he won the belt... Hence, I am racist.

Doesn't it take 2 big names to make them ppvs and big money? Even if they match him with the likes of GSP or Diaz their names alone won't be able to generate much hype.

Woodley has barely any hype or fans so he should just defend the belt against the next person in line.
Sorry, all it takes is one for him to make millions.

let a man make his money

hes a prizefighter after all

let a man make his money

hes a prizefighter after all
On the one hand I am happy he gets to make money...

On the other hand, with money so limited in MMA - I'd rather Wonderboy get it because he is a lot more deserving and in general given the limited funds, I'd like to see the best guys get their money.

Woodley sat out like a big baby off two mediocre wins demanding what is his - The likes of Wonderboy, Edgar and Ferguson have had to go through a back to back row of killers to get near the title shot.

Back