Woodley vs Wonderboy & Lawler vs Nick Diaz are the Next Fights to Make

i agree, nick/woodley and wonderboy/lawler would be a great main event/co-main combo

Why are you still here

Possibly agree, it's funny though, if Woodley hadn't brought him up I wouldn't have instantly put Diaz in a number 1 contender fight. I don't really disagree though, he's exciting.

Diaz doesn't deserve to fight Lawler, but he does have a win over him and they can sell it, so it will probably get made.

I agree with Woodley vs Wonderboy though.

I don't think Nick wants to fight a guy who's not a big name like Woodley.

Nick already ko'd Lawler. I doubt he's interested in a rematch.

Agree, these are 2 fights I'd like to see.

Absolutely agreed. Wonderboy is the clear cut contender, and Diaz/Lawler 2 is a great fight for the fans. Make it a 5 round title eliminator.

Yeah obviously.

I wouldn't mind seeing Jake in there with Nick, Jake said he wanted to smash him a few years ago.

I want to see Wonderboy vs Woodley next for sure. I don't think it's right for Diaz to get a title shot right away, Stephen Thompson deserves it more than anyone at the moment. Let's not forget the winner of Maia vs Condit and I still think Neil Magny and Kelvin Gastellum have championship potential.

Yes sir...I just hope those clowns running the UFC make it happen.

Let's just give the champ what he wants after his grueling hard earned long streak of a title run

Back