Woodley vs Till

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score
Was that the best woodley looked? Dude actually pressured and never slowed down.
I don't know what to think tbh. I mean he is 38 but I think the issue is part mental too.
I think the usman fight sort of broke him. I shouldn't be saying this as he's a fighter but there was a look of surprise on his face when usman started to grapple and well, the domination that followed did not help.
I see woodley sort of freezes whenever he is hit now, even with colby who doesn't punch too hard. I think he is afraid of getting manhandled again which worsened his already conservative style of fighting.
What do you think? Is it more out of prime or more mental?

Lawler. He backed up in that fight aswell, till made a crucial error and got caught.

Reactions: HHJ
THERE IS NO FREEZE. NO MENTAL BLOCK. NO NASING. This is how he has always fought. But unlike before - now he's fighting good wrestlers who are his kryptonite.

Put him in there with anyone else and you'll have the same T-Wood you had before. Either pure stand up crickets for 3-5 rounds or a T-Bomb outta nowhere. And that's why, if he heals up and wants it, I still wanna see him fight. PMP, Luque, Price, Geoff Neal, Cowboy, Lawler rematch, maybe Chimzat. All fun fights.

THERE IS NO FREEZE. NO MENTAL BLOCK. NO NASING. This is how he has always fought. But unlike before - now he's fighting good wrestlers who are his kryptonite.

Put him in there with anyone else and you'll have the same T-Wood you had before. Either pure stand up crickets for 3-5 rounds or a T-Bomb outta nowhere. And that's why, if he heals up and wants it, I still wanna see him fight. PMP, Luque, Price, Geoff Neal, Cowboy, Lawler rematch, maybe Chimzat. All fun fights.

nobody on this forum wants to see Tyrib in ANY of those fights

I feel like that fight was more down to Till being an overrated hype train & completely shitting his pants than it was Woodley being amazing or anything...

I think Colby would have taken the belt if he fought him that night like he was supposed to. Usman would have too.

Lawler was his best win.

Yep I was amazed that he managed 4 defenses fighting the way he does. Rory already showed how to beat Woodley, luckily it took a while for him to face somebody that could implement the right gameplan and now he's faced 3 of those fighters in a row. Wonderboy was too afraid to let his strikes go, Maia isn't well rounded enough and just spammed takedowns that he couldn't get and Darren Till is Darren Till.

His last fight before Colby wasn't against a wrestler.

Rory isn't a wrestler either.

Tyron is just not that good, and only wins when the other guy makes big mistakes - most of the time that doesn't happen he will be outpointed

It was the same Woodley that we've seen in these past few fights, Till just couldn't do anything to exploit his holes. Till didn't throw any punches except that dumb looking uppercut, but Woodley barely threw anything outside of the first exchange and then clinch himself.

Till fights on the outside like Wonderboy. Both play into Tyrons game and allows him to set up his work. Tyron didnt really pressure that fight either. IIRC crowd was booing the 1st with how little action was there. Till got desperate and lunged in with some awkward entry combo and countered but Tyron was against the cage

fighters that swarm or pressure like Usman, Colby, Burns, RDA etc. wouldve always beaten Woodley even when he was champ

Back