Woodley Vs Till face-off (VIDEO)

Till looks shook. Till will miss weight. Woody will win via split desicion.

Will be a snooze fest.

Welcome to bump saturday night.

When I used to do shitloads of adderall, after about 48 hours of being up, when I felt like a bucket of fermenting assholes and was severely dehydrated, with dark orange/red piss, I would do stuff like that too. When you are mad dehydrated your brain just does funny things. I think the weight cut has him fooked up seriously.

Wow, that's brutal.

It raises the question of whether or not he'll be at 100% come fight night!

UFC should’ve had the RHSG there to seperate them.

Why wouldn't she want Till? Are you racist?
Are you retarded? Look at who she puts her attention to after the face off. Both hands on woodleys abs, looking into eyes wondering what her life would be with him. Fuck this woodly vs till staredown breakdown we need a woodley and this womens breakdown.

Wow looks likes Tyrun's last fight. All stare and nothing else.

Woodley took off his glasses to let the challenger peer into the abyss

Till looking Frail and Frieghtened...

Well we know one thing stare down reffing is not woman's work...

that shit was sick.

love till man, fuck all these haters i believe in him.

I wonder what happened to that chick. Like Kim Winslow, she just vanished into thin air.

I think she is an employee at a specific arena, shes shown up a few times but only at the 1 venue I believe.

Are you retarded? Look at who she puts her attention to after the face off. Both hands on woodleys abs, looking into eyes wondering what her life would be with him. Fuck this woodly vs till staredown breakdown we need a woodley and this womens breakdown.
tenor.gif

I’ve got a feeling Till knocks him out. Wouldn’t be upset if Woodley pulled it off though.

I think this fight will be epic either way.

Back