Woodley vs McDonald 2, who takes it

That fight was 4 years ago, Woodley have improved a lot and it looks he is not slowing down, I think he beats McDonald without any problem this time but sadly Sherdogers have a weird obsession with Rory and will always pick him, not only with Woodley but with Lawler, Thompson and every WW in the planet

Woodley had problems with Jake Shields on the feet at a point in his career. His standup is legit now and he has insane power and quickness. He's better than he's ever been, and despite being 7 years younger, Rory looks to be a somewhat punch drunk fighter on the decline. I think Woodley would run right through him.

And not to indulge in mmath, but Thompson and Lawler are both better strikers than Rory and both had their way with him, Lawler brutally so, and Woodley beat them both, disposing of Lawler with ease.

MCD just clogs me up, feels like rocks in my stomach the rest of the day.

Rory has taken too many beatings, Woodley easily.

Rory has the jab, the wrestling, the cardio, the fight IQ to do the same thing again.

Rory probably takes it, but he's taken a lot of damage since their first fight.

Even though Rory is younger he might have more mileage the second Lawler fight was brutal takes years off your career, even took a lot of damage against Lima. Think Woodley would win a decision if they re-matched he has improved a lot not just skill set but how he approaches the fight too.

Back