Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I think Till presses the action
Woodley explodes, drops him
catches Till in a guillotine during a scramble

giphy.gif

UFC-205-photos-17.jpg

Let's say Woodley by Submission, round 4.

Last edited:
Ezekiel no gi..either way.

Woodley TKO round 3. Till's winning the fight up until he gets caught with an overhand bomb and gets finished with gnp.

I want Till to win, but I think Woodley KOs him early

Till TKOs him in the 3rd with knees to the body and follow up strikes

What do you think Sherbros?

I predict whoever wins will cash their fat check and go on a 9-month long vacation, at which point frustrated fight fans will accuse them of ducking X to try to bait them into fighting sooner.

Fighters fighting 1-2X per year sucks all momentum out of the fight game. It is the inevitable result of higher fighter pay.

The less fighters are paid, the more they are forced to keep in shape year round, make weight, and fight 4-5X per year.

Till is a better version of Rory McDonald and Nate Marquardt. I feel pretty comfortable that Till has his way with Wood.

For some reason I think Till will win this one. Just have this feeling.

By TKO or by decision.

Woodley is the smarter fighter and the better athlete. This could be one of those many fights I am just not reading properly, but I think Woodley manages this fight just fine 49 46

I predict whoever wins will cash their fat check and go on a 9-month long vacation, at which point frustrated fight fans will accuse them of ducking X to try to bait them into fighting sooner.

Fighters fighting 1-2X per year sucks all momentum out of the fight game. It is the inevitable result of higher fighter pay.

The less fighters are paid, the more they are forced to keep in shape year round, make weight, and fight 4-5X per year.
You'd do the same if you were a fighter.

These guys aren't going to risk brain damage and fight for peanuts just to entertain you if they have the chance to make more money.

Till will win this one. He'll have his ways with woodley and make woodley pay against the fences. I'm predicting TKO 4th round for till's victory. Then he moves up to fight 185 lb title super fight. LOLOLOL

I see Till controlling and hurting him early, and Woodley winning later 4/5 or decision.

Back