Woodley v Canelo

Ube

Paralegal of the Year
@Black
Reaction score
Alright so apparently woodley thinks he can beat canelo in a boxing match.

Obviously, he’s fucking delusional and probably would do the fight just to get money—but I need some sherbro hot takes.

Woodley is one of the GOATs and saying things people disagree with

I'd watch if it was in BKFC, it would at least give Woodley +6900 odds.

woodley destroyed some of the best strikers in UFC's WW division: carlos condit, bow lawler, wonderman (x2), till

he's much bigger than canelo, likely the faster guy
woodley by KO in the first round, baby

CHOSEN ONE BLESS, GOD'S PLAN AND NEW UNDISPUTED MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD

MMA fighters actually pretending they can beat elite boxers in boxing make me sick.
One, because it's just not true that they've got any realistic chance and two, because if those fights happen and the MMA-fighter loses, boxing fans act like MMA-fighters are brawlers with no technique and stuff like that.

Obviously, he’s fucking delusional and probably would do the fight just to get money—but I need some sherbro hot takes.
Woodley gets koed pretty easily in a boxing match against Canelo.

That being said I don’t think an ex champion professional fighter sounds too delusional when he thinks he can knock another man out....... but at the same time people that think that comments like that are delusional, are the same ones that are on Sherdog day in and day out saying things like if “LeBron James (or insert the name of your favourite NBA/NFL players name here) with minimal training could become a champion”

canelo aint mayweather: he would never fight an Amateur boxer.

Canelo leads in awkwardly thinking about tainted meat and Tyron check hooks him into Bolivian for the mild upset.

woodley destroyed some of the best strikers in UFC's WW division: carlos condit, bow lawler, wonderman (x2), till

CHOSEN ONE BLESS, GOD'S PLAN AND NEW UNDISPUTED MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD

I’m wondering if you’ve ever seen Canelo throw a combo or pull a counter on someone... it gets brutal. Lol. But okay.

why would anyone pay or want to watch a no name mma fighter get killed by a world champion boxer...nobody wants to see another great boxer murder another mma guy, who thinks he can beat pro boxers, just cause they have a few ko's in mma, with 4oz gloves....

I'm slow, when it comes to sarcasm...but even this didn't escape me.

Valentina is a better striker t han all ufc men combined.

Woodley gets koed pretty easily in a boxing match against Canelo.

That being said I don’t think an ex champion professional fighter sounds too delusional when he thinks he can knock another man out....... but at the same time people that think that comments like that are delusional, are the same ones that are on Sherdog day in and day out saying things like if “LeBron James (or insert the name of your favourite NBA/NFL players name here) with minimal training could become a champion”

it absolutely is delusional for woodley to think he can ko a guy that's literally never even been hurt in the ring...and is one of the best boxers alive...while woodley isn't even that good of a boxer....rory mac, out boxed him badly...and rory is only mediocre...canelo is a pro boxing world champion...he is as far above him in boxing ability as you can get.

A

Are you fucking retarded?

OK you are an idiot.

Not really what he said at all. He said if he lands he is going down.

Anyone Tyrone lands a clean shit on will go down.

He did not say he would land that clean shot.

{<jordan}

tumblr_mj60k8pANU1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

OK you are an idiot.

Not really what he said at all. He said if he lands he is going down.

Anyone Tyrone lands a clean shit on will go down.

He did not say he would land that clean shot.

Hi fuck face. Thanks for calling me an idiot. Is that how you talk to people when you’re not behind a keyboard?

Anyway I’m so sorry I didn’t listen to the whole interview or whatever it was, and simply read a Sherdog article that stated:

“If they were to ever face one another, Woodley believes he would not only win, but become the first fighter to knock Alvarez out. "The Chosen One" believes his style would frustrate the boxing champ, where he would land one punch and end the fight.”

Back