News Woodley training at AKA for this camp

Londonjitsu

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Woodley is training at AKA Thailand for this camp.

He's on Instagram live now.

He also said he's the lightest he's ever been right now, he's walking around his fight week weight.

Edit*

Says he hates Leon more than Till and is going to seriously damage him and Till is more dangerous.

Called him a c**n

Says he has more music coming up soon.

Praises Dc Cain and luke

Last edited:
Fight's probably getting cancelled then.
Good chance Woodley will be pulling out with a knee injury.

Fight's probably getting cancelled then.
Good chance Woodley will be pulling out with a knee injury.
Doubt it, in Thailand the lobby of the building fighters stay at notify the athletes if an "injury inspector" is coming to randomly see them.

Doubt it, in Thailand the lobby of the building fighters stay at notify the athletes if an "injury inspector" is coming to randomly see them.

Huh. They do that for injuries too? I thought they just did that for special supplements...

Muay Thairone.

Woodley is training at AKA Thailand for this camp.

He's on Instagram live now.

He also said he's the lightest he's ever been right now, he's walking around his fight week weight.

Edit*

Says he hates Leon more than Till and is going to seriously damage him and Till is more dangerous.

Called him a c**n

Says he has more music coming up soon.
Very interesting

Ya I somehow doubt Woodley is going to give Leon much problems.

Now Tyron is going to get a patented AKA knee injury and the fight will be off.

You guys realize AKA Thailand is nothing like home base AKA right? The point of the camp is iron sharpening iron. Most of the guys at AKA Thailand are smaller dudes from One or Rizin. Not saying that's indicative of skill level, but I have seen their guys fight and
<6>

Edit: some sauce for you fellers.

As much as I dislike Tyrone for his music and tmz shit talk, I dislike leon way more. Fucking guy is a nobody begging for attention. Guy on a 27 fight win streak and still getting disrespected by the ufc. To be fair they basically threw him a bone with the fight being in England and facing a 55 yr old rapper. I hope Woodley wins tho

^^^^^°

giphy.gif

You guys realize AKA Thailand is nothing like home base AKA right? The point of the camp is iron sharpening iron. Most of the guys at AKA Thailand are smaller dudes from One or Rizin. Not saying that's indicative of skill level, but I have seen their guys fight and
<6>

Edit: some sauce for you fellers.
Damn the Sauce mention Mike Swick.

“Now that’s a name I haven’t heard in a long time”
Obi-Wan-Kenobi_6d775533.jpeg

As much as I dislike Tyrone for his music and tmz shit talk, I dislike leon way more. Fucking guy is a nobody begging for attention. Guy on a 27 fight win streak and still getting disrespected by the ufc. To be fair they basically threw him a bone with the fight being in England and facing a 55 yr old rapper. I hope Woodley wins tho
27 fight win streak??

He’s 18-3? Five fight win streak, last loss was to Usman.

Best win so far was his last one vs rda but I mean he’s kinda been on an decline lately anyway.

Back