Woodley the future WW GOAT?????

Woodley is a very talented guy with some very bad habits in the cage. Unless he can eliminate some of his defensive leanings and start utilizing his offensive wrestling, it will be difficult for him to hold the belt for long. He's a wrestler that's found he has a big shot and now is leaning way too hard on it, like we've seen in the past. How he handles the championship rounds is also still a big question mark. Exciting guy to watch and it will be interesting to see how he does as a belt holder.

This happens every time a new champ is crowned.

Sherdog gonna Sherdog
Such prisoners of the moment. It would shock you to see any of the current champs outside Mighty Mouse string 2 or more defenses together. Cruz and DC are realistic, but even DC is 37. UFC HW has been a hot potato for what, ever?

He is definitely the best. He is the champ just like Conor,Bisping and Stipe.
He would be the underdog vs Rory who schooled him easily not to long ago. He barely beat Gastellum who was in horrible shape. He was happy to get the shot.

Great win vs Robbie but he is not the clear #1. Just like Bisping.

What Woodly must do to be consider WW GOAT???

defend vs Diaz/Wonderhype/GSP/,,,, 2 or 3 more defends... ?

Mods should start filtering these kind of stupid threads..too many years putting up with this crap.

Mods should start filtering these kind of stupid threads..too many years putting up with this crap.

Whats the problem? I do not said "Woodly is the new WW GOAT", I ask what he would need to do to achieve what GSP did to became great.

2008 acount and you never learn to read the first post intead of just the titlle. Lame

If the names he's being associated with materialize and he actually fights them and wins then I'll have to say he's pretty close. Beat Diaz, GSP, Thompson and it might have you stroking your beard and looking at the sky. Got some pretty good wins in there already with Lawler, Condit, Stun Gun, Kcheck and Gasty. Got some moderate wins in there as well with Paul Daley and Saffy.

What Woodly must do to be consider WW GOAT???

defend vs Diaz/Wonderhype/GSP/,,,, 2 or 3 more defends... ?

samwell-1434115131.gif
How TF is this a thread.

Wasteland.

It's getting to the point where people should be dubbed for even bring up GOAT talk at this point

Fuck he's had the belt for less than a day!

Back