Woodley Still Hasn't Signed The Edwards Fight for London

Woodley gets a lot of hate for how good of a fighter he is. I know, some people have "it" some don't, he doesn't have "it" but it seems like he tries really hard to be likable and instead everyone sees through him.
In any case, he just makes it worse.
Also, it is pretty funny how people believe every word out of Dana's mouth if he is talking about some fighter they don't like, but if he is talking about a fighter they like, suddenly he is the biggest liar ever.

Didn't Woodley threaten to not sign the contract because Leon insulted his music?

Woodley gets a lot of hate for how good of a fighter he is. I know, some people have "it" some don't, he doesn't have "it" but it seems like he tries really hard to be likable and instead everyone sees through him.
In any case, he just makes it worse.
Also, it is pretty funny how people believe every word out of Dana's mouth if he is talking about some fighter they don't like, but if he is talking about a fighter they like, suddenly he is the biggest liar ever.

If you delete the first line of this post, it would be a good one.

When has Woodley ever made making a fight go smoothly?
He’s a pain in the ass

Not surprised. Seems like everything is pulling teeth with Woodley, including getting him to throw a punch after he eventually does sign to fight.

If you delete the first line of this post, it would be a good one.

I'll stand by it, Woodley is under-appreciated.

Also, I'm forced to post this this since I'm defending him.

giphy.gif

Woodley needs to defend his honor after the rap diss. That's serious stuff for someone like him. He needs to go Ferguson on him and burn and loot his ass.

That's actually a good fight and Dana explained it well. I could seee Woodley vs. Colby or Woodley vs. Masvidal also.

I thought he was motivated more than ever to get his title back? Apparently not. You dont even need a fucking tum

Still butthurt about Leon exposing that abomination he calls rapping.

Woodley just doesn't approve of black on black crime.

Hope he can sigh, then train, then fight, then recover ( please no more singing )

I dislike both guys, I know that I should be rooting for Edwards with him being from the UK and all...

I hope they make the 3 peice and soda matchup.

Fine if tyron is playing games, give Leon the title shot then.

Back