Woodley: "So it will forever be broken.."

It will forever be broken, can somebody explain to me what the hell that means?

It will forever be broken, can somebody explain to me what the hell that means?

woodley thinks his gonna dive into the ufcs money pool like scrooge mcduck

tumblr_mslx9kWDn11rkumvuo1_400.gif

"Thank you for the kind words. You are a competitor and the best we have seen. If you are coming out of retirement it would be an honor to compete. We could sell the s*** out of this fight. If not no worries and I'll just push for Nick. Wanted to go know that my request was from respect." Tyrun "The Choosing One" Woodley

Then Tyrun says, "Let's break the UFC bank" in the same text message and then comments on the messages with, "So it will forever be broken."

Two questions:
1. Is this guy saying that a Woodley vs GSP title fight would set records and " forever break the UFC bank?" And if so, do you sherdawgs agree with him?

2. I realize he may not be talking to the real GSP, but if he is, is this the first time we have had bonafide proof of a duck-in-progress via text message? And if so, how how did Tyrun think that by releasing this, it would somehow help his cause?!
1. Yes. GSP + comeback fight for the title + in Canada = broken records

2. This ducking thing is just a tactic that desperate Wonderboy fans are using to get Woodley to fight him. Most reasonable MMA fans don't see going after the GOAT + earning your biggest paycheck ever as ducking. It's actually fucking stupid to even compare Wonderboy to GSP, layoff and all.

Woodley should get stripped of the belt due to patheticness

There is possibly a little extra fluoride in Ferguson water I think.

This is the funniest thing I have ever heard. "Break the UFC bank" "so that it will forever be broken" seriously? The new owners paid over 4 billion for the company and Woodley thinks that his massive drawing power can break the bank. Way to ingratiate yourself to the new owners...

SMH

whats most puzzling is why he would release the texts himself, is that supposed to prove something or to see him at a better light.

Break UFC's bank?

This will totally get Dana on your side now.

Woodley is the type to keep digging himself in a hole. I have a freind like this. Could be pulled over a for a broken tail light and talk himself into four felonies.

He needs to just say "Hey guys I went after the big money fights but if UFC wants me to whoop Wonderboy first it will be my pleasure"
You're the kind of guy that Luke Thomas is talking about. You just can't see past the color of one's skin, can ya'?

I really think he means that he's "breaking the news" that him and GSP had agreed to fight ea other.

Its just dramatic sounding the way he said it.

And tbh, he will be missing out on a huge payday. He's probably pretty bummed out

He is saying anything he can to keep the belt.

Id rather fight GSP who hasnt fought in years and looked to be slipping before he even left along with USADA and IV ban in motion right now it seems like a better fight for Woodley.

Id also rather fight Nick than Wonderboy. Nick hasnt had a quality win since getting is only quality win in Paul Daley lol

He doesn't want that Wonderboy.

Back