Woodley: "So it will forever be broken.."

Snyper

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
"Thank you for the kind words. You are a competitor and the best we have seen. If you are coming out of retirement it would be an honor to compete. We could sell the s*** out of this fight. If not no worries and I'll just push for Nick. Wanted to go know that my request was from respect." Tyrun "The Choosing One" Woodley

Then Tyrun says, "Let's break the UFC bank" in the same text message and then comments on the messages with, "So it will forever be broken."

Two questions:
1. Is this guy saying that a Woodley vs GSP title fight would set records and " forever break the UFC bank?" And if so, do you sherdawgs agree with him?

2. I realize he may not be talking to the real GSP, but if he is, is this the first time we have had bonafide proof of a duck-in-progress via text message? And if so, how how did Tyrun think that by releasing this, it would somehow help his cause?!

Ser Tyron ,Warden of Woodley.

"So it will forever be broken."

I think it's the real GSP. I mean, Woodley posting a convo with a fake GSP would be below pathetic.

I think he just wants to keep GSP in fans heads right now.

Hes looking to get paid, even if he has to duck to do it

Woodley is the type to keep digging himself in a hole. I have a freind like this. Could be pulled over a for a broken tail light and talk himself into four felonies.

He needs to just say "Hey guys I went after the big money fights but if UFC wants me to whoop Wonderboy first it will be my pleasure"

Any fight involving Tyron Woodley would not "break the UFC bank forever".

Well he's increasing interest in his next fight, even if it's by playing the ducking, unproven champ who is known to gas. I'll watch.

i hope you guys are happy. You denied Tyron an easy fight against a former champ who would have smoked him in his prime, just so Woodley has to fight a real contender.

"You could sell the shit out of this fight."

FTFY Tyrun

GSP vs _________________ breaks the bank.

i hope you guys are happy. You denied Tyron an easy fight against a former champ who would have smoked him in his prime, just so Woodley has to fight a real contender.

How do you know it would have been easy? None of us has seen St.-Pierre fight in years.

GSP's return may not break PPV records, but if they could find a big enough venue in Canada it could break live gate and attendance records.

Woodley seems to think hes a big draw and popular since he has his own podcast and was in a 3 second scene in the NWA movie.

In reality there are like 7 WWs who would do bigger numbers with GSP than Tyron.

Well he's increasing interest in his next fight, even if it's by playing the ducking, unproven champ who is known to gas. I'll watch.

Increasing the interest (i.e. the insults) he gets among the hardcores won't sell one more ppv. He is still an unknown among the casuals.

How do you know it would have been easy? None of us has seen St.-Pierre fight in years.
Going off gsp's last fights then seeing how Hendricks has done since... I think gsp is past it. I'd like him to surprise me and come back as good as ever in this Usada era, but I just don't see it.

'If not no worries and I'll just push for Nick'

Tyrun with those elite negotiation tactics.

Back