Woodley should pick a contender...

KantoTerror

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
And co mained by GSP Diaz 2.
he'd still get $$$ off ppvs without fighting GSP....

Rematch Lawler,
Rematch Rory,
Or just give Wonderboy his shot.

That makes too much sense for the UFC to do.

Not Gsp Vs Diaz 2 please.

we already saw that fight.

Gsp Vs T-Wood.

Wonderboy is next anyway.

If Thompson doesn't want to wait.

Thompson Vs Diaz

He should be made to choose between Wonderboy and Cain Velasquez

So the greatest WW of all time, arguably the GOAT is an easier fight... gotcha
Styles make fights and inactivity plays a big factor too. Also, Wonderboy is in his prime or not even, and GSP is probably past his prime. I would also agree that Wonderboy is a more dangerous fight for Woodley than GSP, although GSP is no walk in the park obviously.

UFC Champions do not choose their opponent. Woodley is not a fan / UFC favorite; he is arguably the least popular champ ever. He will never be given a money fight, they cannot market him as he has no fan base. The UFC feeds Woodley to Wonderboy hoping he gets beat.

Money fights are for guys with big fan bases; Diaz, GSP, Mcgregor, Silva, Rousey, Jones, Bisping.....

That's an excellant comparison. Silva retired champion on a huge win streak and has never fought Bisping before right?

Fking tool
how about this: wonderboy is harder for woodley than GSP, period. I don't need any comparison with other fighters in other divisions, all I need to see is GSP's last performances, the fact that he's been retired for a while now, and wonderboy's last performances.

No...

GSP is your headliner in any scenario. He fights for the title or a money fight ( Diaz, Anderson, Hendricks ). No matter what he headlines.

And if GSP does not want the next shot. It goes to Wonderboy... Period. I don't believe the UFC will fuck this up that badly.

Woodley needs to do what the GOAT always did.

Fight the next guy in line.

Back