Woodley/Rockhold/Jacare/GSP/Kennedy Question

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How much better/different do you think these guys careers would be if they were allowed to take TRT or steroids like a lot of their opponents have?

I think Rockhold wouldn't have gotten ko'ed by Vitor. Jacare wouldn't have lost to that cheat Romero, nor would Tim Kennedy have. Woodley wouldn't have been ktfo by Marquart. And GSP wouldn't have quit after the Hendricks fight etc.

lol what a stupid fucking thread

Vitor would be the undefeated champ obviously

Wat-Gif-02.gif

How do you know Rockhold, Jacare, and Woodley aren't on something themselves?

They're all pretty 'fit'.

Strikeforce was dope. But I'm just a fan of clean fighters and wonder how much these guys have been held back while everyone else cheated.
How do you know for sure these Guys didn't cheat either? We really don't know that

I think its wrong to force the fighters to fight without PEDs.....It should be completely optional but under the supervision of a doctor to avoid serious abuse.

Why force athletes do 15 years of constant running that will no doubt damage an athletes joints when they can take something to improve cardio with minimal joint damage?

Why increase the risk of career ending injury when PEDs significantly reduce this risk?

Why prevent the athletes from putting on the best performances they possibly can? Sporting events are much more entertaining when you see humans performing superhuman feats....

Why keep athletes sidelined for long periods with injury when PEDs would make them heal much faster?

Why shorten their careers when an athlete on PEDs can compete until much later points in life if they so choose?

Why have event cancellations and suspensions when an athlete is in fighting shape?

Why can someone else tell an athlete the risks they are allowed to take with THEIR OWN bodies?

The NBA, NFL, MLB and other sports are perfectly fine without such strict testing procedures....what is the problem with letting athletes choose their own level of risk and committment to their craft?

The Vitor that beat Bisping Rockhold and Hendo may be the best MW the world has ever seen

Back