Woodley & RDA Going @ Eachother on Twitter

Why does Woodley keep going after Rdas looks, then say he’s s grown ass man not into Twitter beefs?

I like both fighters, but damn Woodley never seems to do himself favors in promotion.

T wood us all right For the most part in my book, but in this spat, his petty chump ness is in full display.

From RDA's FB page:

27750900_1692526257457167_5923452006790847005_n.jpg

LOL

<{anton}>

<{anton}>

Wow, RDA completely destroyed him.
Hope they fight soon. Wanna see Woodley defend against RDA.

Dont know about that , after the Frankenstein comment the rest is just filling .

Hopefully RDA gets a shot and beats his ass. Then everything will come full circle and he will fight McGregor for the welterweight strap and beat him too.

RDA is chucking some broken English-bombs at Woodley.

RDA 10-8 after the Beiber comment.

Woodley you're doing yourself no favors. There's a clear number 1 contender, you said you wanted to fight Nate first INSTEAD of him. You didn't say you weren't offered him, you said you didn't wanna fight him yet.

Now it's "hey man I haven't even been offered you"? Get the fuck outta here. You want the Diaz fight because you know you'll eat him up with leg kicks and wresting, and then can spend the rest of your days not fighting and calling out McGregor. Shit is transparent as hell.

Lol at Woodley saying he doesn't do twitter spats... his whole persona is a twitter spat waiting to happen

Lmao at Woodley saying he doesn't do twitter spats and that RDA should come see him IRL.

He pulled the same shit on Conor, then Conor squared up to him in person and Woodley was all like "hiya conor buddy". Then later Conor was calling him a bitch in person and Woodley stood there meekishly facing the other way.

Tyron is one of those dudes, he talks a big game but he's actually a quiet non-confrontational guy in person.
Yea connor would get flatlined by tyron irl.

Back