Woodley & RDA Going @ Eachother on Twitter

"I don't do Twitter spats unless it's with someone who will give me good PPV numbers if I fight him. Because God knows I ain't bringing in any numbers. #Everyoneisracist"

Lmao at Woodley saying he doesn't do twitter spats and that RDA should come see him IRL.

He pulled the same shit on Conor, then Conor squared up to him in person and Woodley was all like "hiya conor buddy". Then later Conor was calling him a bitch in person and Woodley stood there meekishly facing the other way.

Tyron is one of those dudes, he talks a big game but he's actually a quiet non-confrontational guy in person.

Embarrassing that the guy who speaks English as his second language is schooling Woodley

All the jokes aside this part is being ignored here if T-Wood is telling the truth. (And I don't see any reason why he shouldn't)

How about the most obvious reason of not looking bad for trying to get an easy fight.

That's Ali, not RDA. Dude takes over the social media accounts of his fighters and pretends to be them. This is known.

Just when you think you can't find anything more boring than Woodley fighting, you find his Twitter page.

Life is full of surprises.

Tyrun: "Brah I'm not fighting on Twitter" then proceeds to argue on Twitter.

Tyrun didn't explain why he is fishing for Nate fight.

I hope RDA gets this fight and wins a decision. Even better, maybe a close decision so that Tyrun gets even more butthurt about it.

after reading those i am pretty sure they both at least read sherdog.
They all fuckin do and they also rip off lines from here constantly. They should pay us premium royalties for the shit they plagiarize. Without the heavies most fighters would run out of retarded shit to say in less than an hour.

I remember RDA saying "why should I fight Colby, he only has 7,000 twitter followers" or something to that effect.

Now he's telling Tyron he should fight Bieber because he has so many twitter followers.

What the fuck happened to the UFC
Wow, you seem to be the only one in this thread who is being HONEST about what's going on and who has a decent memory.

"Frank" said the EXACT same thing when ppl said that he should fight Colby!SMH{<huh}

lol RDA absolutely destroyed T-Wood here: You should fight Justin Bieber, he have lots of follower, it will be better for you legacy.

<28>

Yes I am sir.

I will not be posting in the OT even though that is free for all zone
I will not be posting in any WMMA threads (high portion of my yellows came from there)
I will cut down my posting by 50%
I will think before I make a thread
Lol I got banned from posting in the OT, I'd be careful in there.

Yes I am sir.

I will not be posting in the OT even though that is free for all zone
I will not be posting in any WMMA threads (high portion of my yellows came from there)
I will cut down my posting by 50%
I will think before I make a thread
These new restrictions you put on yourself will require more self control than I have. Just be yourself ese.

Back