Woodley & RDA Going @ Eachother on Twitter

Let it headline UFC 224, with Nunes/Pennington as co-feature I guess.

Neither of those will draw much, if anything. Might as well pair them together.
I believe Woodley said the UFC really wants him on UFC 225.

Woodley would toy with RDA.

Woodley's the best WW in the world. Sadly he's not that entertaining most of the time.

I'd prefer Nate over RDA, but i don't really care.

<mma4> Not bad, not bad at all these two are actually creating a stir of real interest now. Giving RDA the points for this twitter battle had TWood pinned against the cage with that Justin Bieber dig. Much better fight than that Nate Diaz madness he was spouting...

I remember RDA saying "why should I fight Colby, he only has 7,000 twitter followers" or something to that effect.

Now he's telling Tyron he should fight Bieber because he has so many twitter followers.

What the fuck happened to the UFC

World class prize fighters sitting behind computer screens and talking shit to eachother...... LOL welcome to 2018

Would like to see RDA as champ, but I think Woodley sleeps him.

Woodley is a massive

giphy.gif
Not as much as connor or gsp or bisping though. Infact he is not a duck. Why would he be scared of rda lol.

RDA's trash talk is underrated. He also had a good burn on Colby after his win over Lawler. Woodley's, however, is one of the absolute worst. Just completely tone-deaf and oblivious.

Not as much as connor or gsp or bisping though. Infact he is not a duck. Why would he be scared of rda lol.

How is he not a duck when he is avoiding Colby and RDA and is looking to fight a LW gatekeeper?

Woodley is so annoying. He is a great fighter, but he is such a cry baby that most people don't like him. Then he complains he wants money rights. Gtfo

Ok that was good, that Bieber comment hahahahaha.

RDA 10-9

We know you salty you missed your red panty day and got stopped by Eddie on a FS1 Tuf finale and Been picking up the pieces since then

[<dunn][<dunn][<dunn]

bob and donalds dad cant recover from this on god

Woodley has incredibly boring fights, talks lame trash and keeps pulling the race card out of his ass. And yet he's still not even in the top 3 worst champions in recent history.

UFC is dying

Back