Woodley Perry

Ajax41

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Same striking style same problem. Obviously woodley is better but neither throw with enough volume and neither has enough head movement. Perry has none at all. They both have super heavy hands and only throw when there are big openings. Against good fighters there won’t be many unless you create them. Easy from the bleachers i know but i’m just saying.

Last edited:
I like it. Whoever wins (Woodley) get another fight.

So Woodley can win and think he has another run in him? And bring perry closer to pulling a chris Benoit? No and nooooooooooo

Woodley was relying too much on reflexes and athleticism for counters, when he got older he couldn't do shit because people were pressuring him. Perry is just straight trying to Ko people with one punch. no set up, no nothing and ALWAYS chin up, no hed mooment.

At this moment it's too late for woodley, he relied too much on physicality rather than technique and set ups, so when he got outstruck he didn't had any other tool to change the flow of the fight; Perry's just too stubborn to follow advice from a team and coaches (he even got a guy from Reddit to corner him... dear god...) unless Perry realizes his mistake, he's going very soon to fight circus or BKFC

I'm for it Woodley vs Perry. Loser leaves town cage match.

Woodley is still in the rankings so he's far higher than Perry deserves lol. Have Woodley at the very least fight someone coming off a win if he were to fight in the UFC again.

Perry's ego has to die before he can accept the kind of coaching that will allow him to grow as a fighter.

Just make sure to show Woodley footage of Perry using the n word first so we got an exciting fight

Book it! Woodley should win easily.. but how embarrassing would it be if he got KOd by Plastic Mike Perry? Lol. This fight is win-win all around

Back