Woodley Only Goes Overseas for Vacation Not to Fight

Where do you want TW to fight?

• Total voters
GroundedDismalAlaskankleekai-size_restricted.gif
Booker T would spinarooni Woodley's whiny ass into outer space.

And then you have a guy like Whittaker who is asking to fight overseas just so he can see the world

I wouldn’t go overseas either. See wonderboy/till decision

Someone explain to this man that 5 time world champion means he had to have won the belt 5 times or have won 5 separate belts in the UFC.....

Nobody cares about Woodley. They didn't care when he was champ, they certainly won't care now. You have to be a needle mover to start calling shots

Are people really mad he doesn't wanna fight? I think this is a blessing from god to be fair

OK, fine, whatever. But don't bitch when you get passed over for fights.

You would think after being used as a grappling dummy for five rounds and losing his strap, he'd be eager to take any chance he can to get back out there and prove that he's still a contender.

Nobody cares about Leon Scott. Why should Woodley fly over there to fight some bum? Leon can keep trying but he will never be a “thing.” When you’re a nobody, it’s not ducking, it’s simply ignoring. Masvidal ignored him and Woodley will too. Until Leon Scott stops decisioning guys nobody will ever give a fuck.

If Woodley wants a title fight he should care. He's not gonna get his title back by ducking top contenders.

Leon Scott vs Tyron Woodley for the next shitle tot!

Woodley vs Edwards makes too much sense, so I'm sure it won't happen

I have no problem with any fighter who's championship caliber (current or recently former) who prefers to fight in Vegas.

Its the fight capital of the world, the UFC is literally headquartered there, and its a routine stop on the schedule throughout the year.

Entitled much?
He is asking to fight to earn a living. How is this entitled?
Don’t care. Your time has passed
How do you know this? You could be making a right guess, but you don't know, because he hasn't fought since Usman. On his worse day, he went rounds with the current champ.
He always seems to find a new way to alienate fans.
Or maybe fans love to find ways to hate. Both statements can be true. They are not logically mutually exclusive.

Just cut this clown already, almost a year of ducking and posting corny ass instagram videos.

Twood is more entitled than a feminazi behind the wheel

Woodley: "I don't want to fight in London".

UFC: "Fine with us".

UFC Fans: *crickets*

Back