Woodley Only Goes Overseas for Vacation Not to Fight

Where do you want TW to fight?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

“I’m starving to get the strap," said Tyron Woodley, "and watching all this press conference sh*t is so corny and so tacky, man. They’re making the belt look dumb so I gotta get back in there. Everybody thinks it’s something until they get in that pocket. They complain and they wanted me to be a champion in a different way, but I was a champion my way. Now you guys understand that it’s different. It’s different when you’re in the pocket. So much demand, so much sh*t you gotta do.

“I’m ready to fight soon, man. They want me to fight in London. F*ck that, I’m not going all the way to London to fight. I’m the five-time world champion, I’m gonna fight f*cking here. January 18th, January 25th, February 8th, I wanna fight in the States. I don’t wanna go out of the country and fight. When I go out of the country I wanna be on vacation.”

Last edited:
WOODLEY_TYRON_NB.png

This is his serious face

You can't fight in the UK and then have a vacation there?

Man whatever! The entitlement is too real w this dude.
<DisgustingHHH>

Last edited:
My giving a shit meter for Woodley is running awfully empty lately

They want me to fight in London. F*ck that, I’m not going all the way to London to fight. I’m the five-time world champion, I’m gonna fight f*cking here. January 18th, January 25th, February 8th, I wanna fight in the States.
C'mon man...

Side note: He's only fought outside of North America once.

Woodley ducking Edwards so hard he’s saying he hates traveling now.

Nobody cares about Leon Scott. Why should Woodley fly over there to fight some bum? Leon can keep trying but he will never be a “thing.” When you’re a nobody, it’s not ducking, it’s simply ignoring. Masvidal ignored him and Woodley will too. Until Leon Scott stops decisioning guys nobody will ever give a fuck.

This guy makes me legit laugh sometimes. Talking about how "hungry he is" and how "nobody wants some", yet refuses to fight Edwards who is on a 8 fight winning streak. Come on Tyron, sign the contract and fight, that’s all the fans want from you.

In the last five years, he's had two impressive victories. Lawler and Till.

He needs a finish over a top five guy to even be CONSIDERED for a title shot.

Edwards does the trick. Sign the contract, it's a winnable fight.

He always seems to find a new way to alienate fans.

Can't wait for T wood aka the GOAT Welterweight to make his return back in the greatest country ever USA

“I’m starving to get the strap," said Tyron Woodley, "and watching all this press conference sh*t is so corny and so tacky, man. They’re making the belt look dumb so I gotta get back in there. Everybody thinks it’s something until they get in that pocket. They complain and they wanted me to be a champion in a different way, but I was a champion my way. Now you guys understand that it’s different. It’s different when you’re in the pocket. So much demand, so much sh*t you gotta do.

“I’m ready to fight soon, man. They want me to fight in London. F*ck that, I’m not going all the way to London to fight. I’m the five-time world champion, I’m gonna fight f*cking here. January 18th, January 25th, February 8th, I wanna fight in the States. I don’t wanna go out of the country and fight. When I go out of the country I wanna be on vacation.”

Not sure my man is in a position to make such demands

I don't know why I ever believed only racist people hate this guy.

Back