Woodley on twitter

Meh, Brown is an exciting fighter and he was on a great streak before losing decisions to both Lawler and Hendricks. A single win should have propelled him back into the mix.

Just like if Condit gets another win, he should be thrown in the mix as well.

Except Condit didn't deserve the title shot to begin with.

Woodley needs to fight more.

I don't see him calling anyone out and he supposedly ducked Lombard. If he really wants a shot he should go fight too guys and win.

Is he even willing to fight Robbie? (They are both ATT) seems like he is trying to avoid losing so he can jump in when Robbie's reign is over.

Nate the great smoked his ass. Wonderboy is more deserving.

All these people calling for wonderboy vs Maia, but Maia has to get through Matt Brown first. I think Woodley has been waiting for a shot, I wouldn't be surprised if Wonderboy cuts in front of him after that.

I don't think that it will go down this way, but who knows.

It's how it should go though. Wonderboy is clearly the number 1 contender. The guy just decimated Hendricks and is on a 5 fight winning streak.

why is woodley thinking he deserves a title shot off a 2 fight win streak and only 1 being at 170 he lost to rory less than 2 years ago

Lol. A win from 5 years ago. Tyron making himself look stupid.

Lol. A win from 5 years ago. Tyron making himself look stupid.

In this logic Jake Ellenberger should also have a title shot. I am wondering why he is ignoring his loss? Artem Lobov should be undefeated at 11-0 as well

Why was the Hendricks/Woodley fight never rebooked? I don't understand how Hendricks was the one who was injured and had to pull out, and ended up with a fight before the healthy Woodley.

What the fuck happened?
Dana promised him the shot like an idiot and that's why we're in this mess

I feel for him. Woodley has been a victim of circumstances. His win over Condit comes with an asterisk and he's had multiple canceled fights now because of his opponents.

Woodley's right, he has quality wins, the guy who says Gastelum is his best win is wrong. BUT, you need to FIGHT to stay relavent.

Back