Woodley needs to be put to the fire, next opponent should be either Lawler or Colby

I believe a focused Tyron bests Colby even at 38 years old and if he doesn’t then I’d know he’s done.

Burns’ biggest threat to Woodley last night was his power, Colby won’t have that advantage.

Should we be adding "focused Woodley " to the list that includes sea level cain, motivated Penn etc?

I'd love to see lawler smash him and i know that he would at this point but i think the other thing here is using him as a promotional tool or leap pad to jump start some young up and coming welterweight seeing as anyone in the top 15 would have beat woodley yesterday

woodley needs to pack it up and go home. young guy just came and beat his ass for 5 rounds but hes happy he surviived

Woodley already fought Lawler, Colby is the fight to make. Woodley has claimed to be the goat but ducked Usman and Colby for years. He still ducked Colby by fighting Burns. No point to fighting Lawler again . Both Colby and T Wood have claimed to be the goat we have established that isn’t true now let’s see who the bigger liar is.

He should retire. He did almost nothing in the Burns fight.

Colby 30-27 or 50-45
Woodley probably tko's Robbie. It's a fight worth booking though.

Colby deserving an immediate rematch is debatable. I’m of the camp that says he needs to win a contenders match.

Tyron is not that far removed from being the best WW in the world. At this point whatever his problems are, I think everyone can agree that motivation seems to be at the top of the list, so I say give him some. If at that point he still can’t muster up what’s required of him then at least he would know with clarity where things stand.

Colby getting a rematch against Usman is debatable sure and even I agree he should fight a top contender since there are 3 or 4 top guys all in position for the title fight. Woodley isn't of them anymore, what would Colby get from fighting a guy who got dominated in his last two fights. Some are even talking about how Woodley should retire lol

Colby vs Woodley is pointless at this point and Colby would be stupid to even think about that fight, he said the same in an interview this week saying he will fight only Usman or Masvidal. Just the fact that you think its a good fight to make, it makes me think you just flat out hate Colby lol Who cares who woodley fights next honestly, it definitely shouldn't be Colby, I would go as far as to say Woodley doesn't deserve the fight at this point

Colby getting a rematch against Usman is debatable sure and even I agree he should fight a top contender since there are 3 or 4 top guys all in position for the title fight. Woodley isn't of them anymore, what would Colby get from fighting a guy who got dominated in his last two fights. Some are even talking about how Woodley should retire lol

Colby vs Woodley is pointless at this point and Colby would be stupid to even think about that fight, he said the same in an interview this week saying he will fight only Usman or Masvidal. Just the fact that you think its a good fight to make, it makes me think you just flat out hate Colby lol Who cares who woodley fights next honestly, it definitely shouldn't be Colby, I would go as far as to say Woodley doesn't deserve the fight at this point

By your logic I am actually doing Colby a favor by matching him up against Tyron as opposed to a Burns or an Edwards.

We both agree that Colby should have to win one before another crack at the Title, well of all the available options I see Tyron as the most exciting one because they have bad blood, real bad blood, which always makes things more interesting.

At the same time we give Woodley a damn good reason to “pull the trigger” instead of shelling up like he has been recently.

2 cockroaches 1 slipper ... or birds and stones or something.

By your logic I am actually doing Colby a favor by matching him up against Tyron as opposed to a Burns or an Edwards.

We both agree that Colby should have to win one before another crack at the Title, well of all the available options I see Tyron as the most exciting one because they have bad blood, real bad blood, which always makes things more interesting.

At the same time we give Woodley a damn good reason to “pull the trigger” instead of shelling up like he has been recently.

2 cockroaches 1 slipper ... or birds and stones or something.

Interesting point about the Colby fight giving Woodley a good reason to pull the trigger, haven't given much to thought to that. Still think Colby deserves a better fight, he would be the favorite against every other guy in the division except for Usman imo.

Interesting point about the Colby fight giving Woodley a good reason to pull the trigger, haven't given much to thought to that. Still think Colby deserves a better fight, he would be the favorite against every other guy in the division except for Usman imo.

I think giving him the guy who just got knocked off the #1 spot, by decision mind you, is reasonable enough, Colby was finished his last time out.

btw I don’t like Colby. What I do like is Hot Sauce on my wings.

Back