killer spider

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
i'm not going to london to fight . i will fight here in us
ok i'm fighting edwards in london . 9.50

The UFC tell him what he’s doing
He’s not a shot caller

Don’t make fun of his music or he’ll threaten NOT to BEAT YO ASS.

Well then.

We'll just see about that, Little Missy!

He’s done imo.
I believe he mentally checked out awhile ago and has been going through the motions the last few years. Too focused on being a celebrity and not champ material. And this wishy washy diva attitude is just going to make him lose fans and catch an even worse reputation.

The saying goes “once your head and heart aren’t in it anymore it’s time to get out before you get hurt.”

The only peoples who liked T-Wood here were GSP haterz when they thought T-Wood was great.

Lel

It's about time he get his ass back in the cage be it in London or the USA the division needz to get moving again too much chatter on the sidelines...

Woodley has a snowflake mentality. Which is atypical for a Black man.
In that regard, Usman is much superior.

T Wood ended Lawler's reign, defended against the best ww at the time (WB) then choked out a man 3 times his size.

I'm not a fan but I'm also not a hater. Give the man his dues.

Woodley has a snowflake mentality. Which is atypical for a Black man.
In that regard, Usman is much superior.
There’s a good chance you’re into letting other men have sex with your girlfriend.

CryRun is nothing but talk, he always talks big and say this and that until his boss tells him what to do next.

Was running his mouth about how he was going/wanted to fight GSP, Díaz, Conor, Ping, etc. And then fought every single top contender they told him too.

There was a "beef" with Conor and he pretty much gave up his own belt so Conor could celebrate his win at UFC 205.

And now this whole Edward thing after saying how "necessary" The rematch with Usman was

It's 'cause Wood's demands are never met so he eventually has to bite the bullet and do what the company wants. Same thing before every fight with him.

He probably said that in the public, then Dana said alright you just aren't going to fight anymore then I guess ... good luck with your rap career. Probably changed his attitude then.

T Wood ended Lawler's reign, defended against the best ww at the time (WB) then choked out a man 3 times his size.

I'm not a fan but I'm also not a hater. Give the man his dues.

Word. He was a solid champ. Whether Woodley has a boring style, is a poor rapper, or is just generally irritating is great forum filler for in between fights, but they should never obscure the fights themselves, and Woodley won some big ones.

T-Wood just needs to come out and throw a few bombs.
If he started sparking fools left and right (like he's capable of) he'd be put back in title contention.

His path should be.
1. Beat Leon Edwards
2. Bring Colby Covington back from retirement. Retire him again.
3. Title shot.

Back