Woodley looks more jacked than Yoel

Yoel and Lombard look like BodyBuilders both tested positive for PEDs i wonder when TWoods gona fail

All pro athletes are on some kind of sauce. People are just too in denial to accept this fact.

Jesus fucking Christ. You idiots were here saying that he looked smaller than usual after the weighs and had been exposed by USADA. Now that he's one, he's back to being superjacked again.

Zero percent chance Woodley is natural. maybe if he was in a lighter division but 5 foot 9 probably 195lbs and he looks like that?
<36>

Zero percent chance Woodley is natural. maybe if he was in a lighter division but 5 foot 9 probably 195lbs and he looks like that?
<36>

it;s called dark flesh genetics.

<36>
Expert on getting jacked Dante Trudel aka Doggcrapp claims Ronnie Coleman turned pro as a natural at 220 lbs at 5'9".
After that he pushed the roids and got up to 300 lbs.
Not claiming Woodley is natural for sure but those stats aren't impossible for the genetically blessed.

Expert on getting jacked Dante Trudel aka Doggcrapp claims Ronnie Coleman turned pro as a natural at 220 lbs at 5'9".
After that he pushed the roids and got up to 300 lbs.
Not claiming Woodley is natural for sure but those stats aren't impossible for the genetically blessed.

If natural = not using growth or insulin yet (which is what he really meant), then yeah, he was natural. <36>

Keep telling yourself that. If he was lighter I see your point. Way too big to have that look natural.

Listen my beautiful man of existence, just accept the existence presented before you. Comprehend the information of the black flesh, and let the idea mend as your minds dendrites begin to form new connections. Allow the reality to slide inside of you with eloquence.

Woodley is well built, Romero is much thicker.

Back