WOODLEY LOOKING WORSE THEN TILL

Caroline Pearce...

hngg.gif

Tyron really doesn't look okay. What would be the irony of Woodley missing the weight and Till hitting the mark

Lol do people think that Tyron is a small WW or something? He is 36 and walks at over 200 lbs... His cut to 175 is brutal.

Lol do people think that Tyron is a small WW or something? He is 36 and walks at over 200 lbs... His cut to 175 is brutal.
Forsure he just seems to be having a harder cut then normal probably the extra weight he gained after surgery

Interesting and very honest answers from Till:
1)Admits weight cut is tough and makes no guarantee that he makes weight tomorrow.
2)Admits to having a lot of injuries. Later in the interview, he brings up injuries again, saying, theoretically, he would never excuse a loss by disclosing a particular injury post-fight.
3)There are days when he doesn't like his job and doesn't want to talk to anyone.

Interesting and very honest answers from Till.
1)Admits weight cut is tough and makes no guarantee that he makes weight.
2)He currently has a lot of injuries. Also drives home the fact he will never disclose a particular injury before or after (if he loses) a fight.
3)There are days when he doesn't like his job and doesn't want to talk to anyone.

Hes another one of those guys who kills himself to fight smaller guys while claiming to be the best. Conor did the same thing. They need to end this crap.

Fight guys your own size if youre really the best. It shows he doesnt actually believe hes that good if hes not confident enough to fight a guy who might be bigger than him

I am gonna finally make my prediction and take Till by knockout in the first two rounds. I am sensing from him what I sensed from Jon Jones in his first title fight, he's on a high and full of confidence. I think he's gonna come out with that energy and finish Woodley

Just watched tyruns interview with BT Sport and the dude looks very dehydrated and was having trouble speaking . Till didnt look as bad as him during the media scrum IMO

Tyron sounding like an old man voice reminds me of ronda rousey and conors post weigh in interviews their voices sounded old like no energy

But it could be he eas craving that pink poontang of the fine female interviewer he kept covering his crotch and moving with his legs like to adjust didnt he have a semi when posing with joanna j? T wood been craving the white meat for a while he is about to go mad.

His cut to 170 must be hell then! :) He was a MW in strikeforce if memory serves correctly.

This was a good interview. She asked some good questions, which is rare in MMA.

Yeah Tyrone looks awful, and is acting more bitchy than usual. Sounds defensive in interviews, and just about bit DC's head off through the monitor when he suggested Tyrone should play his cards closer to his chest.

two guys who cut way too much weight are looking like shit coming up on their weigh-ins.... gee what a surprise. I can't wait for the next revelation posted here.

You don't even know the weight limit for WW so your opinion doesn't carry much weight

Back