Media Woodley looking like a flyweight

TWee.png

this is probably a camera angle/table depth thing but for what its worth I once went to a bellator event and dapped up tyron as he was walking by (I was talking to jade Bryce and Mercedes and yelled over) I was like 6'0'' 138 pounds at the time and I couldn't get it out of my head how small tyron looked it was weird
6’0 138

That’s all I read. Jesus dude. Eat something

Lol Mcnuggets looks like a toddler there

Manlets should avoid being photographed next to full sized humans at all costs

6'9'' 420-440lbs will make 99% of the world's population look like a manlet in comparison.

Most UFC fighters are comically small in person. Put it this way they would get wastelanded quick if they were on here, they are child like compared to us. Bro they ain't deadlifing at the 2,500 Ibs range like us sherdoggers.

BREAKING:

Woodley Scrambles to Amend Contract: Demands He Not Be Seen Next to Giants

Hardy is a likeable dude even though he’s really a piece of shit

Woodley is irritating and hard to like even though he’s a good man

This is pretty spot on.

Watching Woodley always makes me feel like hes pretty insecure, even though he is a former champion, is married, and has made good money. I really don't know why he comes off as insecure because he has a lot going for him.

He comes across like one of those guys that you feel like is just waiting for you to insult him so he can blow up at you.

Nah they were standing and Hardy isn't that much closer to the camera. Woodley is like 5'7 on his best day.. maybe. Rashad in real life is around 5'9. Bryant said she's 5'8 but she's more like 5'6.
2019-06-28-ufc-espn-francis-ngannou-694x350.jpg

2019-06-28-ufc-espn-francis-ngannou-694x350.jpg

I’ve met Tyron IRL he is 5’9”

Poor Woodley.

Going from GOAT talk to people not sure if he's seated or standing up.

I guess that's what happens when you leave the safety of the octagon and step into the real World.

Back