Woodley looked TINY compared to Darren Till!

Till so big that he missed weight by 7 lbs. last fight and went blind during weight cuts.

I doubt crocodiles and hippos get out of the way of a lion. Or are you just talking about land animals? Size matters. Not all lions are huge. One lion vs one elephant, and the lion isn't going to attack it. Lions usually attack in packs.
Yeah I'm no wildfire expert by any stretch of the imagination but I don't think Lions are too fond of water so confrontations with Crocodiles would be a fairly rare occurrence one would think, although there's a video called battle at Kruger in which the two species collide near the water's edge. I've also never seen one Lion vs one Elephant for the exact reason you stated. The point of my original post is that size isn't that big of a deal until it's a huge discrepancy like Mighty Mouse vs Brock. Lions being the king of the jungle was metaphor for that which obviously escaped some people on here. Woodley vs Till isn't like a Lion vs an Elephant it's more like a Lion vs a slightly bigger Lion where the key determinant won't be size but other things like experience, versatility, speed, endurance etc.

They're both bigger than Lions by quite a bit. The logic isn't that hard to follow is it? Lions are the kings until they're dethroned, not can crushing Elephants who only cherry pick their opponents.

Let's be real Elephant is the king of the jungle. You need atleast 6 adult lion to take down an elephant. Tiger>Lion

Gsp made Woodley look 2 weightclasses down, of course till who’s bigger than George would as well.

Woodleys reighn will end ass soon as WW has good contenders again that aren’t passed their prime.

Robbie lawyer would have destroyed Woodley had he been younger.

Look at the marquart fight and tell me Woodley is all that of the Rory fight.

He’s just lucky with his timing that WW is pretty weak right now.

If goerge had fought Woodley instead of bisping on that night he would have walked through him like a hot knife through butter

Twood is a powerful guy. Till is going to come in weak from the cut. Two plus two is gonna equal 4 this time.

Look at the face off ahahah looked like different weight classes. Till is huge compared to him. This is gonna be easy for till, bigger stronger man
That’s because he’s a fookin light heavyweight fightin in welterweight. It’s fookin illegal

Back