Woodley looked TINY compared to Darren Till!

Gladiator24

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Look at the face off ahahah looked like different weight classes. Till is huge compared to him. This is gonna be easy for till, bigger stronger man

Till was just a bit taller... Woodley looks stronger...
pjimage-45.jpg

That's probably because Darren Till is much bigger than Tyron Woodley.

Thanks for the pic/video so I can see for myself TS

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

All Tyrons weight is in 'dat ass

Darren Till is a lhw, lets see if the scales ko him again

Look at the face off ahahah looked like different weight classes. Till is huge compared to him. This is gonna be easy for till, bigger stronger man
Would love to see Woodley win, but I don't think he'll be able to handle Till at all. I think he takes an ass whooping do to the size and the striking of Till. If Woodley does get Till down, i don't believe he'll be able to keep him there for long.

All Tyrons weight is in dat ass

Would love to see Woodley win, but I don't think he'll be able to handle Till at all. I think he takes an ass whooping do to the size and the striking of Till. If Woodley does get Till down, i don't believe he'll be able to keep him there for long.

TS!

....no pic, no link, no POST!

The big questions are:

A) Will Till make weight?
B) Can Till stop Woodley’s wrestling?
C) Will both fighters be so scared of opening up that it becomes a 5-rd snooze fest?

I could see this fight looking a lot like Woodley vs Wonderboy.

What the hell is up with this thread, every post is at least a double if not a triple post

Woodley's weight is dispersed more towards his lower body. Also, Woodley's head is comically small in proportion to his body. That just obfuscated the size difference even more.

"If size mattered the Elephant would be king of the jungle"

Wonderboy has even longer limbs than Till.

Does an Elephant ever get out of the way of a lion?
Every animal gets out of the way for Lions, Buffalo and Giraffes are way bigger too and they still get eaten. Yeah Elephants are massive but you don't see animals fleeing for their lives just because they've walked into the same area.

Every animal gets out of the way for Lions, Buffalo and Giraffes are way bigger too and they still get eaten. Yeah Elephants are massive but you don't see animals fleeing for their lives just because they've walked into the same area.
Comparing a buffalo and a giraffe to an elephant disqualifies you.

Comparing a buffalo or giraffe to an elephant disqualifies you.

I doubt crocodiles and hippos get out of the way of a lion. Or are you just talking about land animals? Size matters. Not all lions are huge. One lion vs one elephant, and the lion isn't going to attack it. Lions usually attack in packs.

I doubt crocodiles and hippos get out of the way of a lion. Or are you just talking about land animals? Size matters. Not all lions are huge. One lion vs one elephant, and the lion isn't going to attack it. Lions usually attack in packs.

Comparing a buffalo or giraffe to an elephant disqualifies you.
They're both bigger than Lions by quite a bit. The logic isn't that hard to follow is it? Lions are the kings until they're dethroned, not can crushing Elephants who only cherry pick their opponents.

Back