Woodley just pretty much raped till. Made him tap in the 2nd.

b34stmode

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What say you fuckers talking shit about Woodley? He’s about 2 wins away from becoming the best 170er ever. LMAO that retard tapped to a darce choke. At least go out like a man.

I'm actually stoked Woodley won, he's fucking awesome, politics aside. Killed that hype-train.

Hahaha love it. Can't wait for the subtly racist cucks who were praying for his downfall.

The salt tastes amazing. Pretty clear why GSP ducked him for Bisping, then suddenly "got colitis" lol

Well its always nice to see the cream of the English crop show their true potential.
tenor.gif

Yeah that wasn’t competitive. An absolute ass beating. I was wrong. Most of the forum too.

What say you fuckers talking shit about Woodley? He’s about 2 wins away from becoming the best 170er ever. LMAO that retard tapped to a darce choke. At least go out like a man.
Dare you to take the hit that put Darren on his arse + the GnP and still "take the darce like a man", yeah good fucking luck brother, no man's taking that beating. Congrats to Tyron anyhow.

A shorter guy who defeats a taller guy will always win my respect without question.

Wow... Woodley may Till look like a weak sparring partner.

If only we could see him fight Rory Mac again.

But yes, the Till train should die down. You always have to be leery of guys whose best asset is their size. Vick, Brock, Till, ect. A win over a punchy Cerrone and a staring contest with Thompson doesn’t merit the hype he got.

4 or 5 more defenses, and maybe the 185 title, and he will over take GSP as GOAT.

Woodley is too old to eventually become the best WW ever.

giphy.gif
As sad as this is it's probably true. I'm not a fan of GSP but what he accomplished at Welterweight will be hard to top. Tyron would beat him in my opinion though.

Hahaha love it. Can't wait for the subtly racist cucks who were praying for his downfall.

Is "subtly racist" what you call it when people have legitimate reasons for not liking the guy, but you just can't get over the fact that he's black?

I'll just go back to my argument when all the DARREN TILL NEXT BIG THING threads were going on...

He cuts tons of weight and beat a Cowboy Cerrone that is either really ON or really OFF nowadays. Everyone argued with me when I said Till needs to fight a top 5 guy first before we assume hes the next destroyer in the division and take that belt....believe I used the phrase "hype train" and I was FLAMED.

The TILL Train kept going strong...TILL WAS THE GOAT just a year ago. Then still after the Wonder Boy fight.

Lol. I guess all I can say anymore is Straight outa SHERDOG

Back