Woodley is the first champ ever to win the belt...

Tyrone cried for the title shot guaranteed!

Last edited:
Not the first

Been hapening alot recently.

Fighters tat say "fuckit, ill fight whoever whenever make it happen dont care" are awesome.

I guess I don't care too much for Woodley trying to influence his paycheck. But if the UFC bends to such talk it will completely screw up any merit based competition for the belt and they essentially become worthless. If they allow the fighters to dictate the fights, they may as well eliminate the belt and just have them fight whomever. But then the promotion will go all to hell. It's not a good precedent, and we're seeing it start to creep in.
Fighter trying to influence their paycheck? Oh my goodness me oh my oh no.

...acting like he's the UFC matchmaker and saying who he should fight next, who the #1 contender should fight next, and they're not fighting eachother.

Most of the time, fighters that win the belt immediatley agree to an instant rematch, fight the #1 contender, or broadly say they'll fight anyone put infront of them.

Woodley's saying Wonderboy should fight Lawler first. Umm... what? Woodley, who was gifted a title shot by Dana, says the fighter that merced Johnny Hendricks and out pointed Rory McDonald, hasn't earned a title shot yet.

And even worse, Woodley thinks Nick Diaz, who hasn't won a fight since 2011, who's just now coming off a suspension, and fought four times in the last five years, should be gifted a title shot over Wonderboy.

Fucking seriously.

Woodley even aknowledges that Diaz would be a 'money fight.' So, that's what it's all about now.

If Dana tolerates this and makes Woodley's proposed matchups, it'll be a clear example that the inmates are running the prison. And this is one reason why boxing has been slowly dying for decades.
Not one mention of Conor. Stupid worthless ducker!

#Quack!

Bisping fucking said Rockhold and Weidman should rematch. But i guess it's all good since he's white

Bisping's one of the most divisive and hated fighters on these boards - not sure why you're playing the race card here other than for it's the thing to do at the moment.

Fighter trying to influence their paycheck? Oh my goodness me oh my oh no.
Shit, I worded that wrong. :D I meant that I understand Woodley trying to influence his paycheck. That's what I would expect from anyone.

Bisping's one of the most divisive and hated fighters on these boards - not sure why you're playing the race card here other than for it's the thing to do at the moment.
Pretending racism does not exist, that there is no great disparity in how people of color in a society are treated, and that people asking what they feel are legitimate questions about racial disparities, are crazy, or have 'inferiority complexes' has always been the thing to do.

To those mentioning about bisping and nunes, people have been complaining about those examples as well.

This is a bad trend. Number one contenders deserve title shots. This nonsense needs to stop.

He wont get that fight...no fucking way.

But if he does...he may just have bit off more than he can chew, unless he gets a clean KO early or lays on Diaz for 5 rds...its likely Diaz will swarm him for a TKO/KO in 3, 4 or 5.

Diaz vs Lawler 2, Thompson vs Woodley...screw him making more fights.

He just knows he'd lose to Wonderboy, so he's cashing in while he has gold. I understand that he wants to make good money while he has the chance, but that doesn't excuse the fact that asking for a shit fight like this, while there are more deserving title challengers is just a joke.

He's not the best fighter in the division and he's a ducker, he'll go down as that too.

Never had anything against Woodley before, seemed like a nice guy, but this pisses me off.

Um, Bisping and Conor anyone?

PC answer: Derr it sells and.....(another poor excuse)

Non PC answer: They can get away with it because they're white champs and white champs can make farcial matches and Shertards lap it up

Many people dislike Bisping, but they disliked Rockhold even more. Especially after his post fight behavior.

And that's not even on the level of the hate T-wood is recieving at the moment.

He wont get that fight...no fucking way.

But if he does...he may just have bit off more than he can chew, unless he gets a clean KO early or lays on Diaz for 5 rds...its likely Diaz will swarm him for a TKO/KO in 3, 4 or 5.

Diaz vs Lawler 2, Thompson vs Woodley...screw him making more fights.
Thompson shouldn't have to face anyone else to get a shot, he already beat better guys than Woodley.

Back