Woodley is so predictable

Possum

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I honestly dont know what Robbie was doing. I know he has to worry about the take down but really? All he had to do was move out of the way of that right overhand. Even when robbie threw a kick in defense of that first attack. When he should of been countering that lead jab and following right hand. Or get out the way of it all.

I just dont get it. Woodley is very easy to read and very predictable. Robbie just looked like he was tired of being champ. Like he truly didnt care to lose at this point. And just got plain lazy and flat footed.

Woodley is not that great, just enough to beat robbie tonight. Wonderboy has his predictable number.

Take a shower. Wash off the salt. You will probably feel better in the morning. Unless you rewatch the fight.<41>

Robbie just looked like he was tired of being champ. Like he truly didnt care to lose at this point.

Ahhh... it's the ol' Anderson Silva fanboy defence: they only loose when they want to.

Tired of being the face of an entire organization and tired of making millions of dollars? Seems legit.

He's a fast dude, knowing what his going to do doesn't mean you'll avoid his shots everytime

Oh shit you seem to have woodleys style all figured out man. Somebody get this guy a UFC contract and get him to fight woodley he will take him out no problem.

Woodley's speed and unpredictability was the difference. Robbie could of had a better time if ... if.... if..............

Right?! Even I predicted that knockout coming

457ffee24eceb5a086b47d23833bf19b_view.jpg

really? think u could have done it better bruh?

Ahhh... it's the ol' Anderson Silva fanboy defence: they only loose when they want to.

Tired of being the face of an entire organization and tired of making millions of dollars? Seems legit.

Its lose, not loose. Like your vagina. Of course he loves being on top, the money. Etc.... but he was like alot of other fallen champs. He is not hungry for it no more. Plain and simple

no...what is predictable is that a bunch of keyboard warrior clowns will immediately pounce on someone when they are down, while finding a way to marginalize the accomplishments of someone who succeeds.

don't be one of those 'fans', TS...it is shameful.

Hoping they give guys on the under card a 50k bonus for their wins. Brown, Hamilton and Krylov all had sweet knockouts and are probably making like 10/10.

lol at Woodley calling out Diaz saying he would fight next month

I honestly dont know what Robbie was doing. I know he has to worry about the take down but really? All he had to do was move out of the way of that right overhand. Even when robbie threw a kick in defense of that first attack. When he should of been countering that lead jab and following right hand. Or get out the way of it all.

I just dont get it. Woodley is very easy to read and very predictable. Robbie just looked like he was tired of being champ. Like he truly didnt care to lose at this point. And just got plain lazy and flat footed.

Woodley is not that great, just enough to beat robbie tonight. Wonderboy has his predictable number.

Yeah, you don't know what Robbie was doing, because there's stuff that goes on in these fights that the vast, vast majority of basement wizards on this site (including my ass) do not understand. Woodley's threat of the TD diluted some of Lawler's striking, and made it difficult to tell whether or not Woodley was going to shoot or go for an overhand. Woodley faked a punch and then blitz'd in and got the KO. What Woodley pulled off was highly skillful, and he is 100% legit and deserves to be the champ.

He is not hungry for it no more. Plain and simple

Any more, not no more. No more threads from you tonight.

I doubt it, it's not like he had this incredibly long run where he just squashed all opposition with ease and eventually got bored. The few fights he had were all razor close, and I'm sure he knew any fight could be his last as champ and was very motivated. He's got a family to provide for, and afaik no other big opportunities waiting for him like a cushy desk gig or movie roles.

Sounds like excuse making tbh.

Last edited:

image.jpeg

Its lose, not loose. Like your vagina. Of course he loves being on top, the money. Etc.... but he was like alot of other fallen champs. He is not hungry for it no more. Plain and simple
it's not "alot" it's a lot, like your butt hurt.

^Screams "KNEEEES" during ever UFC event.

Woodley already trying to dodge Wonderboy. It's funny how all these fighters make up excuses of why they won't fight the best in their division. Karolina doesn't beat JJ in my opinion but JJ saying she isn't worthy of a title shot, and I can't even recall how many fighters have made excuses or said Khabib doesn't deserves a shot or his ranking. Khabib is 23-0 and has ragdolled everyone he fought, with one close fight with Tibau. Someone please beat Khabib before everyone saying what he does and doesn't deserve. That fight tonight was very suspicious to me.

Woodley did a good job.

And now he, Bisping, and McGregor are seeking title-irrelevent "money fights".

It's sad that the most competitive fights aren't the " money fights".

Back