Woodley is not a money fight

No, he's not, which is why he's trying to fight someone that is while he can. I don't like it, but I can't say it's not a smart move.

It doesn't matter who the draw is, as long as he's champ, he's still getting the same cut of the PPV as he would if he was the draw. I never said Woodley was the draw.

Actually, you in fact did say Woodley was a draw.

A money fight is whatever fight will generate more money than the alternatives.

GSP vs Woodley is absolutely a money fight because it generates more revenue than Woodley vs Wonderboy.

Woodley doesn't need to be a draw, he has the title and that means he'll draw when fighting a big name fighter.

The words "he'll draw" doesn't mean he's a draw? Interesting.

Actually, you in fact did say Woodley was a draw.

The words "he'll draw" doesn't mean he's a draw? Interesting.

No, what I said was "he'll draw against a big name fighter." Now think about the difference between the two and try again.

You know who isn't a draw? Wonderboy.

Thank you for speaking TRUTH. Woodley is the WW champ of the world. That alone makes him a draw.

I can expect at least 5 butthurt WB fan threads a day? I've never felt this type of hatred towards anyone on Sherdog before. It's really disheartening.

MM is the flw champion of the world and he aint no draw.Being a champion doesnt mean what it once did

And you think what woodley is getting is hatred? Did you not see the ronda/conor/anderson bashing?

No Gsp no nick Diaz no one period is gonna come play captain pay a ho cuz this guy has the belt and thinks he's calling shots.

Goats fight goats not desperate for a pay day dorks

Once wonderboy smokes woodley because whether he likes it or not that's the fight that will be made, hopefully he can join Rashad in the booth for the rest of his natural life

And I still think Yves Edwards takes his analyst job

Edit:

The reason these guys are money fights is they've been in wars and fought the best all day everyday, not landed one good punch in their entire career after 517 days off and then they were stars
Woodley has beaten a lot of guys with one good punch. He didn't start climbing the ladder yesterday. Don't be a douche.

Who cares? We're all gonna watch the fight, either way.

GSP, Wonderboy, Hendricks, Diaz, McGregor, USADA Tank Abbott - if the WW Belt is on the line, you're watching that shit.

MM is the flw champion of the world and he aint no draw.Being a champion doesnt mean what it once did

And you think what woodley is getting is hatred? Did you not see the ronda/conor/anderson bashing?

And if he fought Dominick Cruz again for a chance to hold belts at two weight classes he'll get paid more than he ever did before. Not so much because of what he brings to the table, but what DC does. It's the same for Woodley and he said it in a interview. Basically he admitted that holding the belt was a prerequisite to ask for bigger paying fights and he's not lying.

A fight vs Woodley would make GSP and Diaz money, you think they're fighting for free? They'll be getting a cut of the PPV and a fight would definitely pull in a 7-figure payday for either fighter.

GSP never retired. Diaz keeps retiring because he keeps getting suspended for being a serial weed smoker, yet he keeps coming back.

Theyd make that if they fought me or you. Why risk getting smashed with that right hand and losing their perceived greatness.?

No, what I said was "he'll draw against a big name fighter." Now think about the difference between the two and try again.

I will agree to disagree with you and move on because this will go nowhere fast. lol

Woodley has beaten a lot of guys with one good punch. He didn't start climbing the ladder yesterday. Don't be a douche.

That's fair. He's punched more than one

But yes he did climb the ladder yesterday because he hasn't fought since 2014

He just climbed it.

He's gonna kiss Nick's ass as much as possible until the fight is confirmed. Woodley isn't the draw, Nick is. No one cares about Woodley.

God dam KKK, take your racist ass somewhere else you asshole.

GSP vs anybody is a money fight. Woodley vs anybody is, well just a fight people will tune in for.
That's why he's going that route, he knows he's gotta get that scrilla now cuz that belt is on a carousel.

GSP for the title is a big money fight, Woodley is representing the WW division, if GSP means for the last 3 years everybody has been fighting for 2nd place

I like that thread.... Woodley wants money fights. .. but i think he doesnt know that HE is not a money fight ....
Even Nick Diaz, the guy is acting like he is a gold mine... he was a money fight cuz he was sharing the Andersons come back moment, one of the goats ... my Godness. .. Woodley just became champ and the first thing he does is to turn into this annoying person with this annoying talking and posture. .. complety joke... what a belt can do. These non expected guys to be champ, when they do, they lose their mind... Dillashaw became champ and started to talk about beating Aldo. .. Bisping saying he Will beat Cormier, but wants to face Hendo. .. Connor wants to fight non contenders from other weight classes, loses and get rematches. .. Now this Woodley. .
I would pay to watch Diaz x Woodley as i would pay to see any other normal fight. Thats not a big fight, or record breaking, or big hype.. not even near that of a money fight... Wake up dude... u r not Anderson. .. and u r not money fight..

GSP indeed... can bring all the money that fight gets...but not even near if it was Lawler ... Woodley delusional

Back