woodley is gonna clean out the division

How so uhhhhh idk maybe by knocking the shit out of Robbie Lawler in the first round. If you dont call that improvement you been dropped one to many times.

more i see this gif the more it makes robbie look bad he had so many opportunities to counter tyron since he did'nt move his head off the center line or cover his chin

woodley did something similar to what aldo tried but robbie didn't take advantage like mcgregor
tumblr_nza8rmFSFw1rofocqo1_500.gif

more i see this gif the more it makes robbie look bad he had so many opportunities to counter tyron since he did'nt move his head off the center line or cover his chin

woodley did something similar to what aldo tried but robbie didn't take advantage like mcgregor
It was different. Aldo rushed in, while Woodley used feints to get Robbie to drop his hands than cracked him on the chin. Woodley led the punch he didnt counter. Two difference scenarios, one was a counter and the other was leading.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he will do decent ... but .... no

He is the best Ww in the UFC.

Wonderbread might give him problems but he'll get destroyed via cheetah punch in the second. GSP will get TKO'd just like Robbie.
wonderboy will destroy him. woodley is a 1 rd fighter. (look woodley vs rory)

No, Woodley has a tough road ahead and he's still fairly rough around the edges. He's improved, and his physical gifts are probably the best in the division, but he's still fucking huge to be pulling out 5 rounders.

I think Woodley takes Rory now and probably stops GSP. Not that we're likely to see GSP do more than claim he wants big fights as long as USADA is crapping out busts right and left. But if GSP ever did actually come back, and did fight Woodley, he gets hurt.

Maia and Wonderboy are interesting fights (and the fights I wanna see) for sure.

Lmao Aldo went full retard idiot. What Woodley did was fake jabs to fuck with Robbies defence and hit that right hand clean. Not sure how u could compare them other than that they both used fakes(altough with opposite hands)

Woodley has big power and speed, so he certainly has a shot to knock anyone out. But if you're not dazzled by his physical attributes, you'll see that he has holes in his game. There are still a number of guys I'd favor over him in a five round fight, including Wonderboy, GSP, Rory, and Condit.

Tyron winning the belt is like Bisping winning the belt.

Cool that he won but a weak champion.

I don't think he can beat Wonderboy.

I don't think he can beat Rory either.

Apparently by trying to start at the bottom.

Clean out the division..

Wonderboy may be the closest we get since GSP. Even that is pushing it.

What mma needs for soembody to "clean out the division" is new blood, a new young fighter that does things DIFFERENTLY and blows away all that face him.. hopefully within next 5 years.

Woodley has improved a lot and Rory is done.
what exactly has Tyron improved at?? what did we see the last 2 years of him? a wild swing and hit on robbie in the 1st? Condit injure himself? boring decision vs gastelum? 18 month lay off?.... you must indeed be Tyrons mum

Not if he has to fight Rory again.

We have a 2 min sample size over the last 1.5+ years, where he KOed the champ. It's fair to say we are not sure exactly how good he is now.

Back