Woodley is going to win a razor thin decision. And anger a lot of people

Circling around the cage, rubbing his butt on it like a cheese grater.

Dude fights so safe since becoming champion. At least GSP was offensive.
GSP was incredibly methodical. When he looked offensive, he did it safely. Never panic wrestled, and always properly set up his takedowns with his striking. All in all he's just 10x the fighter that Woodley is.

GSP was incredibly methodical. When he looked offensive, he did it safely. Never panic wrestled, and always properly set up his takedowns with his striking. All in all he's just 10x the fighter that Woodley is.
True. Just mak s me laugh when woodl y calls himself the WW goat

I’ve seen it , bump this when it happens . Round 1 nothing is going to happen . Then round 2 Tyron will hurt till . Till gets in rhythm and wins round 3 and 4 . Round 5 will be a stalemate but woodley will secure some takedowns that don’t do a lot of anything and will be rewarded the fight . And Dana will be pissed and people will be arguing over who won rounds 1 and 5. Woodley will proceed to say he is moving on after till and fight Colby and people will be pissed
giphy.gif

I'm not very happy for another reason.

I don't see the logic of who put this PPV together. Besides the Sterling fight which is not on PPV, The only worthy fights are the Dodson and Woodley fights. And the Woodley fight is still a big question mark for the ability to entertain.

80k PPV buy rate?

SmDont really care who wins this but I'm picking Till either way I just hope it's definitive

Back