Woodley is going to win a razor thin decision. And anger a lot of people

Isthat-yo bop

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I’ve seen it , bump this when it happens . Round 1 nothing is going to happen . Then round 2 Tyron will hurt till . Till gets in rhythm and wins round 3 and 4 . Round 5 will be a stalemate but woodley will secure some takedowns that don’t do a lot of anything and will be rewarded the fight . And Dana will be pissed and people will be arguing over who won rounds 1 and 5. Woodley will proceed to say he is moving on after till and fight Colby and people will be pissed

Woodley turns full heel. Colby becomes baby face. MAGA vs. SJW

<{jackyeah}>

Till K/O's Woodley in the 2nd round

Circling around the cage, rubbing his butt on it like a cheese grater.

Dude fights so safe since becoming champion. At least GSP was offensive.

Till by double armbar.

Till K/O's Woodley in the 2nd round
Nah woodley like rashad before jones , only been koed once and has insane recovery , Evans chin wasn’t shit but he knows how to avoid . Woodley does the same

You’ve seen it?
someone-can-see-future-called_cd62f7477437c2f0.jpg

Woodley by boring split decision.

la-rabbia-mi-stanca.gif

I am interested to hear the legendary commentary that comes out of Till's mouth if he takes the belt.

I want Woodley to win just because I don't want Till to be rewarded for missing weight (that and Till is already talking about moving up to Middleweight).

Till by split decision then says he wants to take some time off then fight McGregor or Whittaker

Nope this fight won't disappoint. It's going to be a war with a late Woodley KO.

This fight could go either way but i would think that one of them is going to get the KO or TKO. Who? Too hard to call. What we have in the cage tonight are 2 fighters that would walk through Covington like butter.

I’ve seen it , bump this when it happens . Round 1 nothing is going to happen . Then round 2 Tyron will hurt till . Till gets in rhythm and wins round 3 and 4 . Round 5 will be a stalemate but woodley will secure some takedowns that don’t do a lot of anything and will be rewarded the fight . And Dana will be pissed and people will be arguing over who won rounds 1 and 5. Woodley will proceed to say he is moving on after till and fight Colby and people will be pissed
TS will be wrong and now one will be mad and he'll pretend like this thread never happened

Woodley by KO round one just like the Lawler fight and its back to the wilderness for the over hyped Scouser where here belongs.

Haha OP most likely right, be a shitty fight but at least we can enjoy no one had a good time

No way. I can't see how Till will deal with his wrestling. Early KO or dominant decision for Woodley I fear. I'm rooting for Till to pull off a miracle tho he was rushed into this title shot foolishly by the UFC.

Back