Woodley is completely outclassing Dana right now

Espresso

Post USADA
@Silver
Reaction score
Staying super pro. He mentioned Till WAS deserving of this fight..... Although we know he had a controversial win vs Wonderboy.

Dana is bitter as hell, wont interview... And dog'd him pre-fight.
Woodley is been all class.

Not to mention, he didnt even callout anyone. He said he'll beat up whoever they put in front of him, can we take a step back and appreciate the GOAT talk

Another thing is, Woodley might just be one of the smartest fighters EVER, inside the octagon that is, outside.... whatever... I really don't care

Last edited:
the salt is real,let us enjoy this ceremonious occasion, another one of Dana's "Golden Children"(Mcgregor,Rousey,Northcutt,Wonderboy,Till and PVZ all defeated),

I was gonna start a thread about who the most intelligent UFC fighter today is, and my pick is Woodley (I don’t know a lot of these new fighters though).

Rational, insightful, and respectful. How can anyone hate the man? Oh wait, yeah...

Tyron Woodley 50-45 over Dana White

Dana making a call to Rory McDonald as we speak.

Woodley check-mated Pink Goof AND his critics (myself included) tonight.

That was a SOLID performance.

He beat Tills ass in EVERY area - Even the stand up.

Guy has grown a lot as a fighter. He still backs straight up, but adapted with lightning quick, fight ending counters to compensate, didn’t blow his wad when he had till on the ropes and ended the fight with a clean submission that his opponent never saw coming.

Dana should be president of the company and keep his bias and the tmz bullshit to himself. Nobody cares what he has to say and fucking over his employees with the Reebok deal cemented his legacy as a douche hat of unrivaled proportions.

Khabib is the next domino to fall

Sherdog implosion has only begun

{<Mcgoat}

on the real tho, dana likes woodley

they have a good relationship

he's just a promoter and hes very blunt about performances

Interesting to hear Woodley say getting his bjj black belt means more than the ufc belt, Tony Ferguson said the same thing...

Staying super pro. He mentioned Till WAS deserving of this fight..... Although we know he had a controversial win vs Wonderboy.

Dana is bitter as hell, wont interview... And dog'd him pre-fight.
Woodley is been all class.

Not to mention, he didnt even callout anyone. He said he'll beat up whoever they put in front of him, can we take a step back and appreciate the GOAT talk

Another thing is, Woodley might just be one of the smartest fighters EVER, inside the octagon that is, outside.... whatever... I really don't care

I thought Till clearly edged Thompson. It certainly wasn't controversial going either way. I don't know why people act like Thompson got screwed, when it was much more evident against Woodley.

Either way, I thought Till was too young to be fighting Thompson or Woodley, but he still earned it. Covington couldn't make it, so he got the title shot. Nothing wrong with that.

Not hard to outclass classless Dana

#Tyronbless
I don't know about him dropping a rap song tho with that voice.....

on the real tho, dana likes woodley

they have a good relationship

he's just a promoter and hes very blunt about performances
If that's how he shows he likes someone, he should start disliking Tyron..it would be better for his career. Even if he hated his perfomances..just three fights ago, he was in fight of the night..and why when he is coming off a year break is Dana still talking down on him just before a PPV? rhetorical question...because he's a douche

This Dana/Woodley feud is kinda good for the UFC. Hardcores like Woodley more now because of it.

Dana wins.

I'll forgive him for his race-baiting. Gotta respect the fighter.

If that's how he shows he likes someone, he should start disliking Tyron..it would be better for his career. Even if he hated his perfomances..just three fights ago, he was in fight of the night..and why when he is coming off a year break is Dana still talking down on him just before a PPV? rhetorical question...because he's a douche
I remember a while back Dana took Woodley to a football game. Not long after there was some beef on social media and Woodley threatened to leak some news. Everything blew over pretty fast. Still wonder what was up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back