Woodley is calling out Nick because...

Woodley is calling out Nick because it's the easiest fight against the biggest name available to him. It's the biggest reward for the least risk.

I think Woodley believes that Nick hasn't been training hard and is rusty. So he wants Nick at his most rusty. Woodley is in the best shape of his life, and if he's not just saying that, then he must be in serious shape. One thing I could never deny is the guy has always been explosive and athletic. I know that's like comically racist code on sherdog, but seriously. The guy is actually explosive and athletic.

So he's thinking, I'm in my best shape, Nick's been out of the cage for a year. Nick's also a bigger name than Wonderboy. And wonderboy is a stylistic nightmare for him.

Woodley doesn't just want to take the belt. He wants to keep the belt. His odds are better against a rusty Nick than a hot streak Wonderboy.

When I write it out like that, I really feel like I just stated the obvious.

Its obvious to everyone except Diaz nuthuggers. The guy is an easy win for any elite fighter. There's already multiple blueprints in how to basically cruise to a decision against him. All of his good wins are against LWs and most of them past their prime even then.

If woodly tried to wrestle he would gas and diaz can stay busy off his back. If woodly tried to land the bomb diaz would roll with the punches and pitter-pat until woodly gassed if woodly mixed it up and did a complete mma game plan he would gas. If woodly hit diaz with with a car he would run out of gas before he could back over him. Diaz 4th Rd ko no matter what woodly does

More money, which means more

tumblr_mh24o54tvu1s3sketo1_400.gif

ROBOT STRIPPERS YO!!!

Back