Woodley is a poison for the mma fans, he is too smart.

FrenchHeavyWeight

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I prefer a lawler diaz II than a woodley lnp on nick.
I always knew that tyron was smart, but he makes me scared last night, he seems to have always a next "chess move".

Hope dana and joe are about to put him at his place, and fight wonderboy.

Being out 18 months allows you plenty of time to come up with something to say.

He isn't smart. Smart fighters know their worth. Woodley will face a potential draw and the top contender, Thompson, because Woodley isn't a draw. Can't call who he fights the same way as Conor or Ronda.

You're easily impressed.

Woodley is the definition of a "focus virus" in mma, when you let him in it's over.

The way he got that title shot was pure finessin

Watch BJJscout break down Tyron vs Rory if you want to be impressed.

Im telling you he is smart.
The simple fact he is the ww champ says a lot, remember in 2015 he was just that big mouth, we were all making fun of him.

I prefer a lawler diaz II than a woodley lnp on nick.
I always knew that tyron was smart, but he makes me scared last night, he seems to have always a next "chess move".

Hope dana and joe are about to put him at his place, and fight wonderboy.
You had to make a new account to tell us he's smart?

When I think pure genius, there's two names that come to mind. Tesla and Woodley. :rolleyes:

Its my first day on this forum actually. My life would be trash if i had to praise woodley via multiple accounts... -_-

After UFC let Conor run all over them it's gonna be hard to put these fighters back in the bottle. What a mess.

Being out 18 months allows you plenty of time to come up with something to say.
And plenty of time to come up with a way to knock the fuck out the 2nd longest reigning champion apparently.

You're right OP, Woodley is smart just like Bisping which is why people don't like them, they know they have limited time in the sport and what fights = $$$

Find me another fighter who was able to finesse his way into a title shot after being out for 18 months, let alone win in dominant fashion.

Now he's going to bang out an easy fight the draws viewers like Hendo-Bisping and be in prime position for the GSP return fight.

And plenty of time to come up with a way to knock the fuck out the 2nd longest reigning champion apparently.
I mean I guess....
I'm pretty sure that's a pretty basic right he landed.
I've seen him land that before.
I think you're lying...

The BJJscout one was opened with a vid by Zahabi. Maybe we are thinking the same one?
Very possible, I'm not familiar with BJJscout but I know Firas so I could have skipped over or missed the BJJscout part

Woodley stood with Robbie fuckin Lawler why do people think he won't with Nick? The majority of his wins are by knockout.

Very possible, I'm not familiar with BJJscout but I know Firas so I could have skipped over or missed the BJJscout part

I highly suggesting checking out their vids. I think some of their stuff was pulled off youtube, but its on facebook.

Very good Cruz break downs. My favourite breakdowns for sure.

Woodley stood with Robbie fuckin Lawler why do people think he won't with Nick? The majority of his wins are by knockout.
I know it's weird do people actually watch fights?

5/6 wins in the UFC are by KO and they all came from shots while standing.

Back