Woodley if made to fight Wonderboy

Thompson is for fekk sure more of a draw than Woodley, and if title fights were such an instant draw then so many of them wouldn't be on free cards, so stop it with that.

Nick Diaz is the draw, Woodley IS NOT. Woodley hardly has any fans ...

Wonderboy vs Nick Diaz will draw more fan fare, media attention, and excitement than Woodley vs Nick Diaz ... that is all.

How? Neither are proven draws.

Just because you guys are at Rockhold salt levels doesn't make it a fact.

You guys just want another great hope again:

He also has a good chance of shitting his pants before he even makes it into the cage.
Just like he did with Rory. Shat his pant and did nothing during the fight.

Woodley is getting so fucking overrated.

Lawler was his best performance so far. Who he beat then? SD an overweight Gastelum? KO over a reckless DHK? Injury Condit?

How? Neither are proven draws.

Just because you guys are at Rockhold salt levels doesn't make it a fact.

You guys just want another great hope again:

Umm .. I would say the difference in how well received and spoken of each fighter is on this forum is at least some indication as to who fans are more excited about tuning for, but we can put that argument aside because the bottom line that NICK DIAZ IS THE DRAW in this equation.

Umm .. I would say the difference in how well received and spoken of each fighter is on this forum is at least some indication as to who fans are more excited about tuning for, but we can put that argument aside because the bottom line that NICK DIAZ IS THE DRAW in this equation.

Umm not really. Lawler vs Condit for ufc 196 proved otherwise that with less than 300K buys. Both fighters well received poor buy rate.

My point is stop pretending Wonderboy is such a draw when there's zero indication. And not saying Woodley is on either but seeing how salty you idiots became, Woodley may get some buys from haters to see him lose kinda like Jones and Mayweather.

Back