Woodley if made to fight Wonderboy

You forgot champ in strike force, you know where woodley came out of and became ufc champ lol.

Nice try though.

Oh yes, how could I forgot his vaunted Strikeforce title. He must have beaten some top competition to get that!

oh wait..... he got the title fight in his first fight ???? And it was against Tyron Woodley! Oh my! What a coincidence!

Well at least that was an easy title shot since he knocked him out cold. After a huge win like that he must have went on a HUGGGEEEE run in Strikeforce. It would take an absolute monster to beat him with all that momentum!

Oh... .he lost his next fight you say? Must have been a monster that beat him! oh, it was Tarec Saffiedine. Oh... Well thats not that fucking impressive.

So in closing, Marquart's only really good win in recent memory is actually Tyron Woodley himself..... ya dont say. And here I was lead to believe on Sherdog that Marquardt was some sort of legend.

There just isn't enough evidence to name him best in the world yet.
Watch his kickboxing fights. There is plenty of evidence that he is one of the very, very best.

If Woodley had to face Wonderboy, he'd do a DC and stub his toe or something and pull out.

He'd be like "AH MAH 3'rd TOE!!! OUCH", "However, i can still put on a suit and talk on Fox and Friends"

Oh yes, how could I forgot his vaunted Strikeforce title. He must have beaten some top competition to get that!

oh wait..... he got the title fight in his first fight ???? And it was against Tyron Woodley! Oh my! What a coincidence!

Well at least that was an easy title shot since he knocked him out cold. After a huge win like that he must have went on a HUGGGEEEE run in Strikeforce. It would take an absolute monster to beat him with all that momentum!

Oh... .he lost his next fight you say? Must have been a monster that beat him! oh, it was Tarec Saffiedine. Oh... Well thats not that fucking impressive.

So in closing, Marquart's only really good win in recent memory is actually Tyron Woodley himself..... ya dont say. And here I was lead to believe on Sherdog that Marquardt was some sort of legend.

So he beat woodley who is the champ in the ufc?

You sound like a fool lol.

Asking to fight GSP is being afraid of top competition

GSP has been retired for like 3 years. Besides, lets not bother pretending GSP is going to make his comeback fight against somebody that most people have never heard of. Woodley doesn't come close to deserving a GSP comeback fight.

Maybe Woodley will call out CM Punk next.

GSP deserves an instant title shot whenever he pleases- so he's the only fighter I wouldn't mind skipping Wonderboy over.

So he beat woodley who is the champ in the ufc?

You sound like a fool lol.

I'm not the one trying to pump up Nate Marquardt to be some sort of legend just so my boy doesn't look as bad after getting highlight reel KO'ed by him.

Maybe we can have a Nate Marquardt - Woodley rematch for the title.

Watch his kickboxing fights. There is plenty of evidence that he is one of the very, very best.

No doubt. But there's a huge gap between being one of the best and being the best in the world.

Why is GSP even in this discussion? He isn't back yet. No point in even bringing him up.

That's not true GSP was talking about coming back to fight at New York against Lawler. Now he can come back and fight Woodley. Me thinks not...

That's not true GSP was talking about coming back to fight at New York against Lawler. Now he can come back and fight Woodley. Me thinks not...

Him "talking about it" definitely means that he is coming back....

No doubt. But there's a huge gap between being one of the best and being the best in the world.
You seem to be exceedingly pedantic, so I'll point to me qualifying him as being one of the 'very, very' best - that isn't the same as 'one of the best'. There is no one in the UFC WW division who is better, you may lay to that.

Michael Page may be better....maybe. Jones may be better, possibly. But they aren't in Wonderboy's sphere so that is not relevant.

Must there be one?
If you consider achievement and style, Anderson Silva, Dominic Cruz, Machida are/were above him.

Okay thats a respectable answer.

I still think WB has the potential to surpass them all, especially considering his reach/height advantage over the WW division.

Back