Woodley haters, where ya at?

Still here. Wonderboy deserved the shot more, he held out for a long time, and he played the race card. Congrats to him but the result of this fight won't change any of the above.
So youre saying Woodley got a title shot because he played the "race card"? Tell us about this card and how it relates to a decision to choose an opponent for Lawler from a promoter's perspective.

tumblr_m5h7bw0GvP1qmbkxl.gif
Stuff like this just makes me sick to my stomach. If I was head of security I'd have her ass dragged out of there by her hair.

There are lower ranked strikers that could have beat Lawler but never would have fought their way to a titleshot. Likewise Woodley didn't deserve it either.

he will lose this belt quicker than he got it

I will respect him as the top WW once he can defend his belt at least twice.

I'm so fucking happy. I knew it would go down just like that. Tyron feints takedown, right hand over. Boom. New Champ. He shocked the world :D

Still here. I also still think he gasses in a 5-round fight.

Oh you don't care about fighters having a huge gas tank or not.

I'm sad for Lawler, happy for T-Woodb but agree with ya, he needs to get that cardio up.

Stuff like this just makes me sick to my stomach. If I was head of security I'd have her ass dragged out of there by her hair.

I agree.. Matter of fact curb stomp the next person that starts the wave, says swoo, or starts chanting USA

Wonderboy will take him out. The same guy that got KTFO by Nate Tekken-style and easily outstruck by Rory. Fuck Woodley and his momma.

Back