Woodley haters, where ya at?

Tough to be a fan of a fighter who doesn't fight for 18 months.

Hope he fucking fights asap against Wonderboy. Somebody at the press conference better ask him when he wants to fight again.

I'm here, would you be happy if I made a thread talking about how ridiculous woodleys title shot run was? Because it was ridiculous.... And I already made the thread

Listen to that crowd. Nobody wanted him to win. I actually heard more boos than cheers.

I'm happy though. If Woodley would just abandon his conservative style that he sometimes leans on, he could be a fan favorite.

I just dont like his personality but he sure is scary at the start with the speed and power. Impressive stuff.

I don't know man...you kind of want a champion to have the IT factor, and that guy just doesn't have it...he's not a draw! If he beats Wonderboy....I probably still won't like him!

Did you hear him talk and act against GSP and Conor this last two weeks? That was not the Lawler of last years.
I saw the part about taking connie's soul and that is it

maybe he just wanted to be in this trashtalking era

I do like Tyron, btw. Just don't like the fact that sitting out for almost 2 years got him ahead of both Wonderboy and Maia.

Wonderboy and Maia are racking up wins and Woodley is just sitting around.​

That wasn't lucky at all. That was pure skill. Learn to give credit when credit is due you pathetic hater.
tumblr_mj60k8pANU1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Wouldnt say hate but I'm not really a fan. Good on him for getting that ko.

Now we can have diaz lawler 2

Just noticed Woodley joins DC, Bisping and Cruz as Fox Sports analysts currently holding titles. So if you want a belt start commentating I guess.

Still here. Wonderboy deserved the shot more, he held out for a long time, and he played the race card. Congrats to him but the result of this fight won't change any of the above.

I told my brother a long time ago that I couldn't hate a man with a man (speaking of Woodly) with such a perfect Leonidas beard.

Not really a fan of his, but a hater I can not be

As far as the layoff...Fans use to complain about Dana not living up to his title shot promises. Now you have a fighter that made sure he got his promise, and you hate him for it. Even after winning the belt. What's worse, it was his opponents fault that he didnt fight at UFC 192.

Would I like to see every top fighter fight more often, yes. But in a sport where the promotion routinely fucks over fighters, how could I possible complain when a fighter puts themselves first. The antithesis is Cowboy....a guy who tried to be the teachers pet by fighting often for dirt cheap...then had nerve to complain about being broke. But hey...he made y'all happy right?

Last edited:
Not a hater but I thought Lawler would starch him.

I'm happy for T wood though, seems like a good guy.

Back