Woodley has taken Zero damage in his 5 titles fights...

Tyron has some of the most improved boxing I've ever seen in a wrestler. The rate at which he improves (especially at his age) is remarkable. Today's Tyron would destroy any version of Shields, let alone Colby.
That's an opinion not a fact.

Woodley is grossly underrated and hated because he is black. Simple as. I can't wait to see the Colby fanboys crying after their guy gets put into a coma.

It has nothing to do with him being black lmao

Franked up his should against Maia.

Thanks for proving my point.
436513.jpg

Woodley is grossly underrated and hated because he is black. Simple as. I can't wait to see the Colby fanboys crying after their guy gets put into a coma.
I don't hate him because he's black.
I don't hate him at all..
I dislike him somewhat because he's a bit of a dick..
That's all..
He has zero personality.
And you don't tell people your the greatest. Unless you Mohamed Ali.
And he's not..

Decent champ. Right place right time .and.a bit of a dick..

Isn't he beloved by black folks?
Surely the racism on each side balances out.

ps... I don't knot that Colby has many fans outside of his immediate family, and I'm sure a good many of them think he's a cocksucker as well.

Tyron has some of the most improved boxing I've ever seen in a wrestler. The rate at which he improves (especially at his age) is remarkable. Today's Tyron would destroy any version of Shields, let alone Colby.
Focusing on one punch and only having that is not some good boxing(maybe he just takes Bruce Lee's quote to heart).
Colby has the wrestling to test him and grind him,put the pace and seems to have very good chin too.Woodley does have big power and drops guys but doesn't finish them after(Till was subbed).Last time it happened that he got a KO/TKO win was with Lawler long time ago now.

Who will be able to bring it to him?

It's like the threat of his overhand right hand freezes his opponents.

Have any other champions had that many title fights in a row taking such minimal damage?
My best guess would be GSP, Silva and Ronda

Fair point. You can tell Dana is just...fucking tired of dealing with Tyron, but he might be around for a while! Dana is gonna have to accept Tyron on Tyron's terms if they want to this ongoing business enterprise to work. As correct as he may be in saying it announcing that "Tyron always shoots himself in the foot" on national media, this is going to be a stance that Dana can't afford to continue with if Tyron keeps winning.
FWIW, when and if Tyron fighs Colby - no,; Tyron won't duck him either - I might be rooting for Tyron for the first time since he became champ and opened his stupid mouth. Hoping he can keep a lid on it moving forward. Then maybe Tyron "will get his due" like another poster was questioning in a recent thread. !
Dana is a shitty promoter. Plain and simple.
It isn't rocket science to not talk shit about your product in any business which relies on sales.

Dana doesn't possess the maturity to give fighters the credit they are due even when they don't drink the company kool-aid. "GSP is scared to fight" "Tyron shoots himself in the foot" "Till is gonna be a superstar"

He isn't emotionally intelligent enough to position himself for success regardless of the outcome. He has chosen not to promote Woodley at all and as such is working against the company's best interest.

Back