Woodley has taken Zero damage in his 5 titles fights...

The answer to your question is yes. Plenty of champions have had many more title defenses without taking damage. The difference is that THOSE champions fought people who at least tried to throw punches.
Last night Darren Till gave me an idea for a mobile punching bag, it is helpful for learning how to take angles and work on combinations. It is like a punching bag with wheels.

Covington could beat him. I mean he has a similar skillset as Shields minus some size. Shields beat Woodley.
Shields got a gift decision against Woodley before Woodley started working with Duke Roufus

Yeah I guess Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, and DC were hated because they're black as well. Was Rampage ever hated when he was champ because he's black, Mighty Mouse?
Woodley is hated because he's a crybaby bitch. Great fighter but a crybaby and outside yesterday, a boring ass fighter going back to his strikeforce days.
actually yes, Anderson and Jones were despised for being cocky black guys. People forget just how hated Anderson was on this forum before the Chael hail mary triangle. Rampage played up a caricature of a black thug that white audiences loved so he was accepted as a minstrel show.
DC and Mighty Mouse are not subject to overt racism but it still lingers in discussion of them.

Then he wasn't truly an underdog. Figured I'd educate somebody to post something which comes off as uneducated.
Pal-all due respect, you can never educate someone like me about something like this,- lol.
Btw, he closed as an underdog and I also used operative words like " if I'm correct " in my post (cause I wasn't completely sure).
Reading comprehension and think before you post.
Other than that I've got nothing but peace on my end for you, brah

No such thing. A win is a win. When a fighter I like loses a close fight I don't make excuses for them.
well there's clearly such a thing as gift decisions and robberies.
Fight should have been a draw, nothing happened and they got stalled out against the fence the entire fight.
But that's not the point I was making, I was making the point that I don't personally think there's much to take away from that fight when looking towards Colby. Which is of course just my opinion. You are welcome to yours, it's equally as valid.

Colby will beat him
Tyron has some of the most improved boxing I've ever seen in a wrestler. The rate at which he improves (especially at his age) is remarkable. Today's Tyron would destroy any version of Shields, let alone Colby.

Woodley is grossly underrated and hated because he is black. Simple as. I can't wait to see the Colby fanboys crying after their guy gets put into a coma.
Fuck off with that shit.Morons like you should be banned.

I think Colby will use is wrestling early to gas Tyrun. Then do what he wants with him from that point on

I feel like usman is a real challenge for him. I'd still pick Woodley but usman is a better choice than colby.

actually yes, Anderson and Jones were despised for being cocky black guys. People forget just how hated Anderson was on this forum before the Chael hail mary triangle. Rampage played up a caricature of a black thug that white audiences loved so he was accepted as a minstrel show.
DC and Mighty Mouse are not subject to overt racism but it still lingers in discussion of them.
That had nothing to do with them being black.There was reasons for the hate they got.Stop spreading false racism.

Hw.champ black
Lhw. Champ black..
lwh -people's champ Black (jjones.)
Ww champ black.
As more and more ppl get into mma.. it's going to remain more of the same.. any sport black ppl take up they will eventually dominate .. it's the price yall pay for slavery..

Dana just put a bullet in the chamber..

No offence but Woodleys title defences are already better than GSP's reign. Wonderboy, Till and Maia are better than any of GSP's defences.
Don’t go full retard

Woodley is a better, more powerful version of GSP. He can do everything GSP can but better.

I disagree...

I think Till was a bigger threat to Woodley than Colby...

I think Woodley beats the shit out of Covington...

Also think Usman is probably Woodley's biggest upcoming threat in that division.
I agree with most of this.

I would just say that age and injuries are T wood's buggests threats. He said last night has another torn R labrum (which he apparently doesn't mind fighting Colby with).

Shoulder surgeries suck (I've had 8) and it definitely gets harder to stay in shape in the late 30's. I see that as a bigger threat than Usman.

Colby will be easy work for Tyron. Tyron has statistically got the best TDD in UFC history and he has better striking and way way more power.

Hw.champ black
Lhw. Champ black..
Ww champ black.
As more and more ppl get into mma.. it's going to remain more of the same.. any sport black ppl take up they will eventually dominate .. it's the price yall pay for slavery..

Damn the morons are out today.

Who will be able to bring it to him?

It's like the threat of his overhand right hand freezes his opponents.

Have any other champions had that many title fights in a row taking such minimal damage?
Fair point. You can tell Dana is just...fucking tired of dealing with Tyron, but he might be around for a while! Dana is gonna have to accept Tyron on Tyron's terms if they want to this ongoing business enterprise to work. As correct as he may be in saying it announcing that "Tyron always shoots himself in the foot" on national media, this is going to be a stance that Dana can't afford to continue with if Tyron keeps winning.
FWIW, when and if Tyron fighs Colby - no,; Tyron won't duck him either - I might be rooting for Tyron for the first time since he became champ and opened his stupid mouth. Hoping he can keep a lid on it moving forward. Then maybe Tyron "will get his due" like another poster was questioning in a recent thread. !

No offence but Woodleys title defences are already better than GSP's reign. Wonderboy, Till and Maia are better than any of GSP's defences.

Relative to the time period, no.

GSP has more UFC title wins than Woodley has UFC fights, wins or losses except with the same amount of UFC losses. GSP avenged all of his, Woodley hasn't and probably couldn't even if Rory was in the UFC.

Top 10 Welterweights of all time, Georges has wins over 6 of the other 9, 12 of the other 19. Woodley has a win over 1 of the top 10, wins over 3 of the top 20.

Maybe that will put into perspective the quality of opponents.

I see you guys hate Woodley because he's black. Racist shot right there.

Hw.champ black
Lhw. Champ black..
Ww champ black.

No one cares. Racism isn't as big of a problem as some people would love you to believe or as it once was.

Back