Woodley has taken Zero damage in his 5 titles fights...

Oh God.....here we go. Thanks so much for your prejudiced and bigoted take on the matter

Yeah I guess Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, and DC were hated because they're black as well. Was Rampage ever hated when he was champ because he's black, Mighty Mouse?
Woodley is hated because he's a crybaby bitch. Great fighter but a crybaby and outside yesterday, a boring ass fighter going back to his strikeforce days.

...and outside Maia fight, pretty sure has been underdog in all- - that's probably has never happened (if thats correct)

All the bets out of the UK caused the betting lines to change to Till being favored.

Betting line shifts are real.

Oh God.....here we go. Thanks so much for your prejudiced and bigoted take on the matter
Some of the hate is race related. You can't deny it. Noticed a lot of it on Youtube

Yeah I guess Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, and DC were hated because they're black as well. Was Rampage ever hated when he was champ because he's black, Mighty Mouse?
Woodley is hated because he's a crybaby bitch. Great fighter but a crybaby and outside yesterday, a boring ass fighter going back to his strikeforce days.
Was last night boring? He was engaging a lot more than Till who fought a boring fight prior to Woodley.

Well, he needed surgery after his last fight, but yeah.

GSP had a pretty clean run after winning the title back, until the last few fights

Maia surprisingly did the best striking with him. Also busted up Colby early on. Woodley is a brilliant fighter.

Woodley is grossly underrated and hated because he is black. Simple as. I can't wait to see the Colby fanboys crying after their guy gets put into a coma.

Woodley hates the world because he is black, not the other way around. Race baiting complainer who will be proud of beating a much slower less skilled less explosive less experienced version of himself in Colby.

Then claim himself as Welterweight GOAT when 2 days ago GSP had literally quadruple, yes quadruple, number of title wins.

Woodley could easily be 7-7 in a not so different universe in his last 14 having not won more than 2 in a row with how much he lacks dominance.

Woodley is grossly underrated and hated because he is black. Simple as. I can't wait to see the Colby fanboys crying after their guy gets put into a coma.
No....what the fuck. Do people underrate silva, jones, dc, rampage because their black? He's underrated because he sat out for over a year for a title shot so a lot of new fans didn't see his streak before the robbie fight. Then he has 3 lackluster title fights in a row, the maia fight being borderline criminal for how safe he fought.

Rory showed the blue print to beating woodley but not many guys have the methodical pressure combo striking that rory has. Then again fighter evolve and idk many fighters who can match tyrons speed so they end up getting caught.

No....what the fuck. Do people underrate silva, jones, dc, rampage because their black? He's underrated because he sat out for over a year for a title shot so a lot of new fans didn't see his streak before the robbie fight. Then he has 3 lackluster title fights in a row, the maia fight being borderline criminal for how safe he fought.

Rory showed the blue print to beating woodley but not many guys have the methodical pressure combo striking that rory has. Then again fighter evolve and idk many fighters who can match tyrons speed so they end up getting caught.

If anything, Rory is underrated based on what Till couldn't do last night.

Yeah, that's why rampage, Jones, randleman, Daley, d Johnson, a Johnson, DC, Evans, d Lewis, nganno and mvp are not popular....

Woodley hates the world because he is black, not the other way around. Race baiting complainer who will be proud of beating a much slower less skilled less explosive less experienced version of himself in Colby.

Then claim himself as Welterweight GOAT when 2 days ago GSP had literally quadruple, yes quadruple, number of title wins.

Woodley could easily be 7-7 in a not so different universe in his last 14 having not won more than 2 in a row with how much he lacks dominance.

No offence but Woodleys title defences are already better than GSP's reign. Wonderboy, Till and Maia are better than any of GSP's defences.

A level genetics, great wrestling, second hardest hitter in the division and great game planning. Good luck with anyone beating him until he feels the raw power of Platinum Mike Perry.

I don't see Colby beating Woodley and at this point I'm done picking against the guy . Woodley looks like he's gonna be champ awhile to me.

People don't hate him because he's black, they hate him because of the way he acts.

Smug, entitled, angry, disenfranchised, etc.

Last edited:
Woodley has fantastic defense, and he commits to it, sometimes to the point as to make the fight as uneventful and have the outcome as indecisive as it can possibly be.

Fantastic win for him last night, but outcomes like last night don't happen often for the champ.

Back